So out of curiosity, why aren't we getting any guides for this game?

#61AphoristicPosted 1/7/2013 2:55:33 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
OH HEY, while there is an admin here, GIVE US A SOCIAL BOARD or make this into a social/game board.

Oh yeah, this too.

Tired of getting modded about talking about players here.

Gamefaqs chat on the LoL client exists.

Because that is a message board.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#62FvPPosted 1/7/2013 2:55:58 PM
OH HEY, while there is an admin here, GIVE US A SOCIAL BOARD or make this into a social/game board.

Oh yeah, this too.

With the history the Pokemon Social boards have had, it is highly unlikely. There was a public statement saying there will not be any more Pokemon Social boards, which does not necessarily mean other game boards, but still....
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#63The-World-SevenPosted 1/7/2013 2:56:15 PM
Luvashi posted...
I did write the best guides anywhere though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Snickers_wrapped.jpg
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#64RihawfPosted 1/7/2013 2:56:32 PM
Aphoristic posted...

This one is important.
While you're at this, give us different boards for regions.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#65SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/7/2013 2:57:55 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Oh yeah, this too.

Gamefaqs chat on the LoL client exists.

Because that is a message board.

Because you need more than that.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#66The-World-SevenPosted 1/7/2013 2:58:43 PM
while we are all writing our christmas wishes can u clone rihoof pls for NA server

no wait we want the original rihoof pls
BR can have clone rihoof
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#67MagiaIcePosted 1/7/2013 3:01:58 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...
rihoof pls

This.

I didn't know GameFAQs guides could have images until just now.

---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#68GevaudenPosted 1/7/2013 3:02:01 PM
I would love is Gamefaqs offered user guides to us then I would never leave Gamefaqs.
---
Don't you ever question my motives
#69PhantasmplusPosted 1/7/2013 3:10:30 PM
Due to the nature of the game I'd reckon that the guides section for this particular game would need an overhaul to compete with already established sites for LoL guides ala Mobafire, Solomid and Lolpro and so on. Incentive doesn't hurt either but I don't think it's necessary. If you're looking to beat already established and well polished sites for guides, incentive alone won't cut it IMO. If you could do that I'd imagine you'd have more success with getting guides, I'm not sure about everyone else but I'd love to have Gamefaqs be my one-stop shop for League guides AND the board. Also not to mention you'd need someone able to proof-read these guides. Wouldn't want someone a-oking a guide telling you to build 6 Infinity Edges on Katarina and such.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#70thecrossnkightPosted 1/7/2013 3:11:53 PM
I feel if gamefaqs were to offer guides, rather than trying to be champion specific, which other sites will clearly do much better and require very frequent updating. Gamefaqs could pretty easily host general guides like 'how to jungle'. To this end, I think it'd be much more manageable if a guide writer could give several people 'access' to the guide and they could all actively manage it instead of a single person. It would increase the quality and insure the info stays up to date.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.