Wooo I finally figured this game and its community out !!!!!!!

#31CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/7/2013 4:32:43 PM
When quoting another user, you may (and sometimes should) edit their post to include only the relevant details, but you should never maliciously change the context or meaning of their post through editing.

I'm just saying. That's stated above your message when you're about to quote. Reading comprehension?

Your move, TC.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#32Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:35:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33kaysa13Posted 1/7/2013 4:40:11 PM
Mander1861 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
LOL.
Wow this community is worse than I thought haha.

And so I take the bait...

How did you come up with that conclusion, my dear sir?

I guess the "wooooo" and the ":)" didnt clue you in that it was a lighthearted jab at all the tryhards in this game who rage at their teammates (me) when I dont jump in on a losing battle just to double feed the enemy.
Nothing personal to you just funny that people cant read.

Not really, because if it really was, as you said, a light-hearted jab, the intention should've come across to at least one person; that someone might've said "Oh, that's funny" or something like that. But no, sir, almost all are either claiming you're "butt hurt" or you're "a troll", which shouldn't make sense if you have those humorous intentions. But as they say, there's no smoke if there's no fire, which at least points out that there might be a hint of truth with what they're saying.

Further in, you said that this community is much "worse than I thought[sic]", that "people can't read"; which points out your disdain, and as such, you're also implying that we have insufficient basic comprehension skills, ergo, you're also implying that you are a far more superior intellectual than anyone here. Can you still say that in a light-hearted manner? It's like saying "You're dumb, nothing personal." and expect to get away with it.

It's one thing to make a joke about something, and another to make a joke about SOMEONE, which in this case, the League players. If what you're telling us that you delivered that in "a light-hearted manner", you should explain that yourself if it doesn't come across the board, not tell everyone to "Lurn2reed" and be the entitled one to expect everyone to understand what you're going through with your childhood.
---
This is a signature.
#34CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/7/2013 4:41:48 PM
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
LOL.

I guess the "wooooo" and the ":)" didnt clue you in that it was a lighthearted jab at all the tryhards in this game who rage at their teammates (me) when I dont jump in on a losing battle just to double feed the enemy.

Dunked

---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#35Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:43:39 PM
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
LOL.

Not really, because if it really was, as you said, a light-hearted jab, the intention should've come across to at least one person; that someone might've said "Oh, that's funny" or something like that. But no, sir, almost all are either claiming you're "butt hurt" or you're "a troll", which shouldn't make sense if you have those humorous intentions. But as they say, there's no smoke if there's no fire, which at least points out that there might be a hint of truth with what they're saying.

Further in, you said that this community is much "worse than I thought[sic]", that "people can't read"; which points out your disdain, and as such, you're also implying that we have insufficient basic comprehension skills, ergo, you're also implying that you are a far more superior intellectual than anyone here. Can you still say that in a light-hearted manner? It's like saying "You're dumb, nothing personal." and expect to get away with it.

It's one thing to make a joke about something, and another to make a joke about SOMEONE, which in this case, the League players. If what you're telling us that you delivered that in "a light-hearted manner", you should explain that yourself if it doesn't come across the board, not tell everyone to "Lurn2reed" and be the entitled one to expect everyone to understand what you're going through with your childhood.

Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaaays.
Appreciate the long drawn out explanation of the boards thought process on how most of you cant read or fail at trolling.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#36_Yag_Posted 1/7/2013 4:45:00 PM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
When quoting another user, you may (and sometimes should) edit their post to include only the relevant details, but you should never maliciously change the context or meaning of their post through editing.

I'm just saying. That's stated above your message when you're about to quote. Reading comprehension?

Your move, TC.

real. don't blame him though he was too blinded by rage to see it :/
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#37Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:46:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38kaysa13Posted 1/7/2013 4:55:25 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaaays.
Appreciate the long drawn out explanation of the boards thought process on how most of you cant read or fail at trolling.

Oh no, my dear sir. Contrary to what you're assuming (again), I'm not trolling you. In fact, I'm trying to, which I think I'm failing, engage a gentlemanly conversation with you. And while I appreciate you've at least replied to my "obviously boring wall of text", I still expected a solid response. Still, I think I failed miserably there.

And no, I don't think you've fully appreciated what I've said there. Because if you did, you would've, at least, spared your oh-so-golden time to at least give out a response suitable to what I've queried to you. Oh, but forgive me sir, but you may be already in embers that I should instead bask in your insufferable regalia. I do seek pardon.

But if you're willing to answer the toils I presented, I'm willing to seek advice to the GameFAQs "most 'liked' and respected poster, who has a 133 Mensa-certified IQ." I do wish I could get a more proper response from a reputable GameFAQs life coach and mentor, such as yourself.

Wishing you a growth of self-esteem.
---
This is a signature.
#39Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:59:35 PM
kaysa13 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Aaaaaaaanywaaaaaaays.

Oh no, my dear sir. Contrary to what you're assuming (again), I'm not trolling you. In fact, I'm trying to, which I think I'm failing, engage a gentlemanly conversation with you. And while I appreciate you've at least replied to my "obviously boring wall of text", I still expected a solid response. Still, I think I failed miserably there.

And no, I don't think you've fully appreciated what I've said there. Because if you did, you would've, at least, spared your oh-so-golden time to at least give out a response suitable to what I've queried to you. Oh, but forgive me sir, but you may be already in embers that I should instead bask in your insufferable regalia. I do seek pardon.

But if you're willing to answer the toils I presented, I'm willing to seek advice to the GameFAQs "most 'liked' and respected poster, who has a 133 Mensa-certified IQ." I do wish I could get a more proper response from a reputable GameFAQs life coach and mentor, such as yourself.

Wishing you a growth of self-esteem.

No man I do appreciate you actually trying to have a conversation abut this but it wasnt supposed to go this far.
I should have just done this
TLDR

I lol at people who act like dicks and die 2 mins into the game and blame their allies for it.

And when I said "fail at trolling" I wasnt implying you even though you are but at least being humorous and smart about it.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#40DaGreatOnelolPosted 1/7/2013 6:41:14 PM
Nice topic TC. 10/10.

I hate ppl who act like this too =p
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX