Who beats Jax one on one?

#21themagicpainmanPosted 1/7/2013 6:17:33 PM
Singed. Just keep running.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#22l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 1/7/2013 6:23:26 PM
Stalky24 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Lee Sin. I've been educated.

In lane, not in lategame.

Shen can 1v1 for majority of game.
Khazix can burst him down before he realises Jax should press R.
Master Yi can once he has full build, but not an item sooner, it has been proven couple times on tournament ground.

Shen not being able to 1v1 Jax after 6 is the reason why he isn't a good pick against Jax in the first place.
---
Knicks City
#23Stalky24Posted 1/7/2013 6:30:55 PM
Dinh posted...

What does Yi do when Jax presses E though? Hope he survives through 3 seconds of complete shutdown?

There are two ways:
1. Alpha Strike.
You start meditate the moment he starts spinning. In 1 second, Jax realises he needs to land that stun, in responce to which Master Yi uses Alpha Strike and dodges the stun.

2. Outrun him.
Put on ult and run away from him. He can maybe land Leap Strike and stun Yi for 1 second, but he probably won't burst him down in this one second, where Yi outdamages Jax and lifesteals back.

In fact, any full-built melee AD carry can beat Jax, be it Tryndamere or Fiora (their ults are the key). But don't get confused, this is state of 6-item champions. At anything less, Jax dominates them and most likely never lets them to reach this status in the first place.
#24FIash__GordonPosted 1/7/2013 8:05:37 PM
Dinh posted...

What does Yi do when Jax presses E though? Hope he survives through 3 seconds of complete shutdown?

There are two ways:
1. Alpha Strike.
You start meditate the moment he starts spinning. In 1 second, Jax realises he needs to land that stun, in responce to which Master Yi uses Alpha Strike and dodges the stun.

2. Outrun him.
Put on ult and run away from him. He can maybe land Leap Strike and stun Yi for 1 second, but he probably won't burst him down in this one second, where Yi outdamages Jax and lifesteals back.

In fact, any full-built melee AD carry can beat Jax, be it Tryndamere or Fiora (their ults are the key). But don't get confused, this is state of 6-item champions. At anything less, Jax dominates them and most likely never lets them to reach this status in the first place.

LOLNO
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#25XxAzerothxXPosted 1/7/2013 8:06:53 PM
Stalky24 posted...
Dinh posted...

There are two ways:
1. Alpha Strike.

2. Outrun him.

No.
---
R.I.P. ManCelaPedo
#26SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/7/2013 8:09:47 PM
Fiora and Irelia can beat Jax, and Wickd has shown this time and time again (I believe he played Irelia like 4 games in a row about a month ago and went against Jax 4 games in a row, stomped every one of them).
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#27SirDanieIPosted 1/7/2013 8:12:32 PM
There are so many; When both have 6 items Nasus should have 500+ q farm and thus will roflstomp Jax so bad. I could keep listing some; Olaf, SION(this so much), Vayne and Trist; Jax jumps on the you; you condemn/ult away keep kiting him to infinity and kill. Also Veigar used to be by far the best 1v1 out of the three infinite 1v1's (sion,nasus, veigar) because with enough AP his DFG would always do OHKO the enemy.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#28BhelliumPosted 1/7/2013 8:25:11 PM
armor rammus stomps jax from level one until endgame
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#29StriderVMPosted 1/7/2013 8:30:25 PM
Wukong. =P
---
If you still can't emulate MVC2 perfectly on your PC, it means it's at least 5 years old.
#30gallantgregPosted 1/7/2013 8:43:24 PM
Janna

because of her ult
---
Why of course I like pie!