teammate pet peeves (things that make you slap your head)

#1NeoAndurilPosted 1/7/2013 6:32:52 PM
When starting up a match every calls for the role they want except the first pick. The bans come in late and the first pick picks katarina mid.

bot lane gives up first blood and double kill to their bot lane/jungle

As a jungle, your team expects you to cover mid, assist top that is getting camps and gank bot which is being pushed back. And if you don't you see "zero ganks im reporting."
#2mattislegionPosted 1/7/2013 6:34:14 PM
STOP HITTING THE CREEPS OR I WILL END YOU, SUPPORT
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#3SnarfAndSophiePosted 1/7/2013 6:40:08 PM
wat r wards?
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
#4Stalky24Posted 1/7/2013 6:40:32 PM
I hate when people walk past dragon and start recalling after killing mid and/or bot.

I hate when people randomly try to do Baron, especially when they are behind and their team is alive and mia.
#5braiel91Posted 1/7/2013 6:40:34 PM
mattislegion posted...
STOP HITTING THE CREEPS OR I WILL END YOU, SUPPORT

THIS so many supports do this when they shouldn't be it can be soooooo infuriating if they're helping me get ones under the tower that's all fine and dandy but when they do it constantly it just pisses me off
#6MalefictycoonPosted 1/7/2013 6:51:24 PM
Four members of the team chasing a 2 HP Singed while 11 million creeps are hammering at our base.
#7Edgemaster70000Posted 1/7/2013 6:53:17 PM
What's that? You just now died in a 3v1? I'LL TAKE EM ALL OUT!
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#8MwarriorHieiPosted 1/7/2013 6:55:30 PM
when spawns are staggered by a few seconds and the team takes turns 5v1'ing the other team.
---
o.o
#9DartkunPosted 1/7/2013 6:59:20 PM(edited)
People playing initiation characters then never ever initiating.

Team is Cait, Kat, AP Soraka, Maokai and TAPS Shaco

The entire game everyone kept telling Maokai to go in first. He refused, and just threw seedlings at a distance. One time he finally engaged, but he waited until he was at around 20% and melted instantly. Then he said "See, I shouldn't have gone in".

Blitzcrank (or distrupters) who don't understand how to peel. I ask them to see if they can save their second (after the first is used on a grab target) power fist to protect our ADC. Nope, chase down the enemy mage with it and deal like 5% of their total health while Kha'Xiz/Garen wrecks our ADC's face. GOTTA DO THAT SICK FROZEN HEART / MobiBoots DPS YO
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius