Thresh: Melee champion with ranged AA

#1Stalky24Posted 1/7/2013 8:23:35 PM
His kit SCREAMS melee champion, but his AA is ranged. I think making a ranged champion melee sounds like a stupid idea, but I think it kinda hurts him. He has this battlefield management and movement, but problem is, that his ult and his E are so short ranged you have to actually walk up to the enemy manually to hit him unless he is melee and goes after you.

I think he should be remade into melee character, but make his E and Q not break his movement, where he doesnt need to stop his AA (and his AA is huge part of him due to Q passive), because how it is now, his gameplay is feels clumsy.
#2DartkunPosted 1/7/2013 8:25:04 PM
They'd have to change his weapon then... his weapon is a ranged weapon.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:27:16 PM
Dartkun posted...
They'd have to change his weapon then... his weapon is a ranged weapon.

Not so drastic to do. His AA chain scales with the distance between you and the target. So attacks in short range look like short-ranged AA.
#4VoidgolemPosted 1/7/2013 8:29:23 PM
to be fair, he does change up his AA animation.

Protip: you can leap to whoever you've hooked the chain to by hitting the button again. THEN you ult them.

or drop it on your own carry so that when people try to dive them they rage.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#5Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:31:47 PM(edited)
Voidgolem posted...

Protip: you can leap to whoever you've hooked the chain to by hitting the button again. THEN you ult them.

Wow really helpful thank you very much, you exactly understood what I was talking about and you fixed it all. Triple yay in your honor.
#6VoidgolemPosted 1/7/2013 8:35:17 PM
And since you're going to be all sarcastic:

Of course it feels clumsy, you're trying to play someone who is effectively a support as a DPS.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"