Can Zed carry a game by himself?

#1Masemune_100Posted 1/8/2013 8:16:04 AM
He can roam well, but his main burst is single target and he's probably not going to snowball another lane any time soon.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#2SlaynPosted 1/8/2013 8:17:10 AM
Kill them one target at a time, like so many other people do?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#3Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:21:49 AM
That gets a bit tricky in team fights when your ult and Living Shadow are down. I guess you could ult the most fed person on their team, get rid of them and start killing everyone else and hope your team follows suit.
---
GT - Judgement Blade
#4BlocktopusPosted 1/8/2013 8:23:13 AM
No lol. You can get as fed as you want but you can probably only burst down two people before you're dead unless the other team is too stupid to focus you

I'm speaking from experience, his energy costs won't let him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#5Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:24:37 AM
Blocktopus posted...
No lol. You can get as fed as you want but you can probably only burst down two people before you're dead unless the other team is too stupid to focus you

That's what I've been figuring. The only thing is that I haven't exactly found anyone good to play against and the whole enemy team scatters when the ADC and APC just up and die.
---
GT - Judgement Blade
#6Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/8/2013 8:36:08 AM
No..who you think zed is? Lee sin?
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#7dennis941012Posted 1/8/2013 8:36:14 AM

your reasoning is energy cost ....
ever heard of runes?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#8FreshSushiPosted 1/8/2013 8:52:12 AM(edited)
If you can get an inhib down by mid game yeah. So win mid, win bot, push advantage for win. Zed is pretty worthless outside of his ult, which is single target, which means he excels in small skirmishes. Like seriously I've never played a character with more outclassed skills. His spin has about 1/100th the range of Kats and his Q moves slower Heimer and has the hitbox of a chopstick.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#9Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:09:27 AM(edited)
FreshSushi posted...
If you can get an inhib down by mid game yeah. So win mid, win bot, push advantage for win. Zed is pretty worthless outside of his ult, which is single target, which means he excels in small skirmishes. Like seriously I've never played a character with more outclassed skills. His spin has about 1/100th the range of Kats and his Q moves slower Heimer and has the hitbox of a chopstick.

That is probably the dumbest thing I've read today, and I played blind pick earlier.
---
GT - Judgement Blade
#10FreshSushiPosted 1/8/2013 10:18:58 AM
Masemune_100 posted...
FreshSushi posted...

That is probably the dumbest thing I've read today, and I played blind pick earlier.

What's dumb about it?
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q