Can Zed carry a game by himself?

#11Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:24:29 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Masemune_100 posted...
FreshSushi posted...
If you can get an inhib down by mid game yeah. So win mid, win bot, push advantage for win. Zed is pretty worthless outside of his ult, which is single target, which means he excels in small skirmishes. Like seriously I've never played a character with more outclassed skills. His spin has about 1/100th the range of Kats and his Q moves slower Heimer and has the hitbox of a chopstick.

That is probably the dumbest thing I've read today, and I played blind pick earlier.

What's dumb about it?

The fact that his W negates your entire argument, since that's pretty much what brings together his kit.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#12FreshSushiPosted 1/8/2013 10:33:39 AM(edited)
Except it doesn't wtf are you smoking. With W his Q is still trash tier, it's just now you have one and a half trash tier skillshots out rather than just one. His W doesn't change the fact that his E has worthless range. If his W had a low CD or refunded energy in a more efficient manner or even had more range, than yeah, his shadow E would be pretty good, but it doesn't.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#13Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:34:13 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Except it doesn't wtf are you smoking. With W his Q is still trash tier, it's just now you have one and a half trash tier skillshots out rather than just one. His W doesn't change the fact that his E has worthless range. If his W had a low CD and refunded energy in a more efficient manner, than yeah, his shadow would be pretty good, but it doesn't.

We get it, you don't like Zed.
---
GT - Judgement Blade
#14FreshSushiPosted 1/8/2013 10:38:33 AM(edited)
Drawing stupid conclusions hurr. I actually like Zed as his W and R shadows give him the potential to be a skill dependent champ, I just understand Riot ****ed up when they made his Q. It's so worthless I'd rather level a utility ability over it as an assassin.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#15BlocktopusPosted 1/8/2013 10:39:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/8/2013 10:39:38 AM
Not at all, once people start getting GA (or QSS) Zed is quite ****ed.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#17Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:50:56 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Not at all, once people start getting GA (or QSS) Zed is quite ****ed.

Wait, QSS drops his ult? That never occurred to me.
---
GT - Judgement Blade
#18WolferPosted 1/8/2013 10:54:11 AM
If you can start mid-game team fights (dragon fights, etc) you can completely steamroll everyone. If you let it get to late game, no Zed cannot carry because his energy will restrict his spell-casting.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5
#19Reaper_MinionPosted 1/8/2013 11:44:28 AM
To an extent, yes. Insta-gib the most important person on the enemy team then work with your team to kill the rest. Sometimes you don't want to waste your ult on a super squishy target, though. AD carries tend to explode without the need of your ult.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY