Best Champions For Each Lane

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best Champions For Each Lane
4 years ago#1
I see this question asked All the time so Ill make a topic and update it with any changes in the meta.

Elise top
Eve mid
Mummy jungle
Nunu support
Twitch carry
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
4 years ago#2
You spelled Vayne wrong
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
4 years ago#3
Conductor, you are the best. I have gained around 200 elo since you first started giving away this tips. Cheers mate!
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Metapickachu
4 years ago#4
There is no one best champ for lanes. Each have their own strengths/weaknesses. With that being said, Riven/Irelia/Olaf top, Amumu/Xin/Hecarim seem to be the new fotm's for jungle, Eve/Kat/and possibly Ryze mid, Ezreal/Twitch/Corki ADC, Nunu/Taric/Lulu seem to be the new bot lane "best"

But I say again, it all depends on your team comp/enemy team comp. Kat may dominate if the enemy has little/no CC, but throw in a couple of CC's and she can be shut down hard.

TL;DR No one best champ per lane.
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
4 years ago#5
olaf
kat
cho / lee sin
ezreal
lulu
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
4 years ago#6
I was expecting to disagree with a bunch of stuff, but the only thing I'd really argue is possibly corki over twitch for AD

I'm not familiar enough with top to make any judgement on elise either
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
4 years ago#7
There actually IS A BEST CHAMP PER LANE. That only drops off in tourney play when Team comp outweighs champ selection
4 years ago#8
The only thing I'll throw in is mummy being debatable since he can get counter jungled easier then a lot of other jungles.

If were throwing tourneys out then this increases.
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
4 years ago#9
Is elise really THAT good?

If so, i might need to get her when she goes on sale.

I'm sick of playing eve mid to carry
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
4 years ago#10
Mummy is no longer.buff dependent thanks to machete. He can start anywhere. It takes a dedicated Team counter jungle to stop him
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best Champions For Each Lane

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived