Best Champions For Each Lane

#1TheConductorSixPosted 1/8/2013 3:14:17 PM
I see this question asked All the time so Ill make a topic and update it with any changes in the meta.

Elise top
Eve mid
Mummy jungle
Nunu support
Twitch carry
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#2FlameLord23Posted 1/8/2013 3:15:07 PM
You spelled Vayne wrong
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#3IceMan_128Posted 1/8/2013 3:18:05 PM(edited)
Conductor, you are the best. I have gained around 200 elo since you first started giving away this tips. Cheers mate!
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Metapickachu
#4mutation10101Posted 1/8/2013 3:17:55 PM
There is no one best champ for lanes. Each have their own strengths/weaknesses. With that being said, Riven/Irelia/Olaf top, Amumu/Xin/Hecarim seem to be the new fotm's for jungle, Eve/Kat/and possibly Ryze mid, Ezreal/Twitch/Corki ADC, Nunu/Taric/Lulu seem to be the new bot lane "best"

But I say again, it all depends on your team comp/enemy team comp. Kat may dominate if the enemy has little/no CC, but throw in a couple of CC's and she can be shut down hard.

TL;DR No one best champ per lane.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#5FvPPosted 1/8/2013 3:20:32 PM
olaf
kat
cho / lee sin
ezreal
lulu
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#6kirbymuncherPosted 1/8/2013 3:26:52 PM
I was expecting to disagree with a bunch of stuff, but the only thing I'd really argue is possibly corki over twitch for AD

I'm not familiar enough with top to make any judgement on elise either
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#7TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:37:38 PM
There actually IS A BEST CHAMP PER LANE. That only drops off in tourney play when Team comp outweighs champ selection
---
#8Zeeak4444Posted 1/8/2013 3:52:38 PM
The only thing I'll throw in is mummy being debatable since he can get counter jungled easier then a lot of other jungles.

If were throwing tourneys out then this increases.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#9iiTryhardPosted 1/8/2013 3:55:06 PM
Is elise really THAT good?

If so, i might need to get her when she goes on sale.

I'm sick of playing eve mid to carry
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#10TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:55:55 PM
Mummy is no longer.buff dependent thanks to machete. He can start anywhere. It takes a dedicated Team counter jungle to stop him
---