Best Champions For Each Lane

#31TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:35:44 PM
Saying eve is the best mid is like saying chemo is the best cure we have for cancer currently.

Sure, in the future better options may arise but for now Its the clear Víctor.
If the enemy has a strong counter jungler like Xin, mummy simply starts red. To stop mummy you have to Team invade level 1 and ensure he gets 0 buffs. Then you ward his jungle and continúe the denial. This requires team work and planning that you rarely see in sólo queue.

Elise runs top. Period. Nothing Olaf can do. She presses Q he loses percentage of health. He rushes in for axes and true damage and she simply stuns him. He hits 6 and hits ult and she leaps away. Elise is getting nerfs after first big tourney.

Vayne is the single best AD carry in the hands of Wei and LiftLift. No one else has the mechanics.

When doing tiers you base it on the average not the elite. The average twitch poops on the average vayne.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#32LithspPosted 1/9/2013 6:38:22 PM
TheConductorSix posted...

When doing tiers you base it on the average not the elite. The average twitch poops on the average vayne.

The average Twitch gets caught out all game and has no escapes.

I think you're right about Elise, there's not much any top can do against her, and she has nice roam and ganking abilities too so yeah.. she's pretty difficult.
---
[]Signature[]
#33tacoslayer89Posted 1/9/2013 6:40:29 PM
You don't actually think team comp doesn't matter do you?

You're probably one of those idiots that always complains I WON MY LANE AND WE STILL LOST, NOOB TEAMATES
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#34centurion911Posted 1/9/2013 6:42:54 PM(edited)
TheConductorSix posted...
Mummy is no longer.buff dependent thanks to machete. He can start anywhere. It takes a dedicated Team counter jungle to stop him

I'll agree to that.

I have had blue stolen and been fine in the jungle anyway. No one beats him lategame.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#35samuricexPosted 1/9/2013 6:43:16 PM
Cho Top
Cho Jungle
Cho Mid
MF ADC
Cho Support
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#36TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:49:24 PM
Team comp matters in competitive play. In sólo queue which these rankings are for, it matters little.

For competitive play Twisted Fate takes top billing with Cho right behind him. Cho in jungle cant be countered, has Infinite sustain and best objective control. He can build any item and dominate.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch