How can people still suck at level 25+??

#11samuricexPosted 1/8/2013 5:05:36 PM
I was still bad when I was level 30... hell, I'm still pretty bad at Top and ADC. Get wins, you'll be matched up with better players and better team mates.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#12Reaper_MinionPosted 1/8/2013 5:09:21 PM
gg guys, CTR made it to this board.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#13ZekeroodPosted 1/8/2013 5:10:41 PM
Just because someone does bad in a game does not mean they suck always

I dont know how someone like you expect everyone who ever plays this game to do well 100% of the time

no wonder everyone whines so much
#14WFG_ElitestPosted 1/8/2013 5:12:10 PM
There are some people that are just so bad at this game
---
twitch.tv/elitest
#15MakJussPosted 1/8/2013 5:17:05 PM
GoldenFantasy posted...
Well, while your teams are getting better, your enemies are also getting better.

Also, the people who exclusively play bots to lvl 25+ are also in a tough spot because bots and people don't use the same strategies.

If you cant win Intermediate Bots with lvl 1-5 people , you will stay in elo hell.
#16DarkemastePosted 1/8/2013 5:33:41 PM
I honestly don't know.

When I first started I was under the impression that as we lvl up our teammate would be better and enemies tougher/smarter in general.

But more often than not it seems theres always someone who doesn't know what they are doing and/or up against.

Like a lvl 28 (who supposedly was a smurf w/ 3k+ games) on our team that was using Udyr and trying to 1v1 an enemy Kha'zix the entire game a few days ago.

Guess who got fed? I would assume after an 6th consecutive deaths to Kha'Zix he would of stopped trying to duel him.

This guy's only defense was that he had never seen a Kha'Zix and never knew that he does increased damage to isolated targets. :s
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#17WolfMasterZeroPosted 1/8/2013 5:49:52 PM
Playing a lot

Some people just don't get better naturally

Some people just suck
---
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
Started on 7/26/2012.
#18cuban69Posted 1/8/2013 5:51:13 PM
kourkour posted...
ISamfisherI posted...
some people dont play the game to get better, just for fun. Its not a hard concept

If you dont get better at anything you do often you're not human lol

But I feel I have reached my peak sexual prowess.

I know what you mean. It's all downhill from here.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#19ImpurePariahPosted 1/8/2013 5:55:54 PM
Pssh I only play bots.

Not because I'm bad, I have a positive record in normals.

I don't play because of the people. Such hate. I've won games where people were still calling out teammates poor decisions.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#20_HeXPosted 1/8/2013 5:56:50 PM
How can people still suck at 25+? Because there is a lot of baddies at 30 as well.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.