How can people still suck at level 25+??

#21ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/8/2013 6:01:57 PM
I just played with an Ashe that got a single kill and died 20 or so times in Twisted Treeline. My Vi and a Cho'Gath did all we could to carry, but it was hopeless (and that Cho'Gath was bulky end-game). I almost want to say the Ashe was trolling, but from what I could tell they were just legitimately bad. It may as well have been a 2v3.

I usually play bots myself, and it's because I want to avoid games like this where I always end up on the terrible team.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#22yayacheesewheelPosted 1/8/2013 7:01:19 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I just played with an Ashe that got a single kill and died 20 or so times in Twisted Treeline. My Vi and a Cho'Gath did all we could to carry, but it was hopeless (and that Cho'Gath was bulky end-game). I almost want to say the Ashe was trolling, but from what I could tell they were just legitimately bad. It may as well have been a 2v3.

I usually play bots myself, and it's because I want to avoid games like this where I always end up on the terrible team.

yeah im sure your extensive experience against bots makes you much better than everyone else on your terrible teams
---
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/clwheeler/Sunset.jpg http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/JeffGersFX/Sunset-2.jpg
#23B01tPosted 1/8/2013 7:04:31 PM
people will always suck. level doesn't have anything to do with skill, just time spent.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#24GANONDORFIVYPosted 1/8/2013 7:24:17 PM
Check yourself and talk until you are 2400 elo
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#25oxnerdPosted 1/8/2013 7:32:19 PM
People still suck at level 30
#26ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/9/2013 12:42:04 AM
yayacheesewheel posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

yeah im sure your extensive experience against bots makes you much better than everyone else on your terrible teams

I've had my share of PvP wins, and I've carried my share of PvP games. Doesn't mean I can't prefer bots.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#27Herostratus_Posted 1/9/2013 12:53:08 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
What? I'm level 30 with like 1000+ games played, and I still suck ass.

Yeah
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#28Susan0Posted 1/9/2013 1:47:12 AM
Most of them graduated from tutorials and bot games, thinking that the game is about being gung-ho, and all of their opponents are as predictable as bots.

Either that they're trolling or are just bad/ have a cr*ppy pc/internet providers
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#29Skul_Posted 1/9/2013 1:52:27 AM
Some people only play against bots.

My cousin is level 10, and has had 2 actual games.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;