BT/BC->LW
Defensive Items

http://i.imgur.com/5nkxl.jpg

OMG THANKS SO MUCH
---
add me to xbox live, Mr Possum, Cute girls. only please
#12Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/8/2013 4:39:29 PM
BT > LW > TF > Situational offense/defense

Manamune might be worth considering after its buffs.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#13bstbllPosted 1/8/2013 4:52:04 PM
Tekutso posted...

? No its E-Q in cannon form. Then hit w get your 3 shots off hit r jump with Q, hit w, run past them then smack them back with E, if they manage to get ahead of you hit R and E-Q for the kill.

No, it's Q-E in cannon form. Your way is for bads. If you hit Q-E, you fire, the gate drops (before the projectile gets to it), and the blast gets accelerated without giving them hardly any time to react. If you hit E-Q, they see the gate drop before you shoot and it's much easier to dodge.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#14OwlRammerPosted 1/8/2013 4:54:45 PM
Tekutso posted...

? No its E-Q in cannon form. Then hit w get your 3 shots off hit r jump with Q, hit w, run past them then smack them back with E, if they manage to get ahead of you hit R and E-Q for the kill.

No, it's Q-E in cannon form. Your way is for bads. If you hit Q-E, you fire, the gate drops (before the projectile gets to it), and the blast gets accelerated without giving them hardly any time to react. If you hit E-Q, they see the gate drop before you shoot and it's much easier to dodge.

This, it's the best way to shoot his super ball.

Also you need smart cast to do this faster if you don't already do it on Jayce.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.