How to throw a ranked game

#1JaggiJumperPosted 1/8/2013 6:16:19 PM
1. Don't build Last Whisper until 35 minutes on your ADC
2. Fail smiting baron 2 times in a row allowing enemy Kha/Ezreal to steal it with non-smite
3. Split push without wards

Luckily me and donnos were on the team that was losing, and we won :o
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. But who was phone?
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/8/2013 6:17:31 PM
Considering an ADC should be getting IE, boots, PD, BT, getting Last Whisper is usually right at that point.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3Sarick_LyrePosted 1/8/2013 6:45:57 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Considering an ADC should be getting IE, boots, PD, BT, getting Last Whisper is usually right at that point.

End of Season 2 the Last Whisper pretty much out always outdamaged the an unfarmed bloodthirster even when no one built armour items, and was pretty much even (sometimes better and sometimes worse) and a fully farmed BT. For pure damage the best order was IE - PD - LW - BT just tossing in a Vamp Scepter at some point to get lifesteal.

Some changes have happened, lifesteal isn't 450 gold anymore where you could just buy the scepter and ignore the BT until late game (after LW and GA). Now right now on live the most effecient path is still Vamp Scepter into Last Whisper paying only 350 gold for an additional 10 AD in order to get Lifesteal (which means the extra 10 damage on an unfarmed BT means nothing).

Of course I'll have to look at it again now that Last Whisper is becoming more expensive by around 300 gold. Might be more effecient to grab an earlier BT once that comes to live.
#4happyscrub1Posted 1/8/2013 7:10:45 PM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
End of Season 2 the Last Whisper pretty much out always outdamaged the an unfarmed bloodthirster even when no one built armour items, and was pretty much even (sometimes better and sometimes worse) and a fully farmed BT.

End of Season 2 the BT pretty much out always outsustained the an unfarmed LW even when no one built armour items, and was pretty much even (sometimes better and sometimes worse) and a fully farmed LW
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here