So did the Riven nerfs happen yet?

#1Flame_HazardPosted 1/8/2013 8:30:25 PM
I kind of stopped playing at the end of December until just recently. Not sure if anything much has happened.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#2Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:46:14 PM
bump
---
#3KingOfAsiaPosted 1/8/2013 9:48:04 PM
yeah shes useless now I moved on to jayce hes more better and more damage. Riven is useless 900 elo dont play her
---
add me to xbox live, Mr Possum, Cute girls. only please
#4GainazzoPosted 1/8/2013 9:49:34 PM
The nerfs did not happen yet.
#5Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:52:40 PM
KingOfAsia posted...
yeah shes useless now I moved on to jayce hes more better and more damage. Riven is useless 900 elo dont play her

Interesting

Gainazzo posted...
The nerfs did not happen yet.

Cool, thanks.
---
#6WolferPosted 1/8/2013 10:21:50 PM
If you're good at riven keep playing her and you'll still do well. She just won'tt have the absurdly low ult cd anymore.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5
#7Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:27:50 PM
Wolfer posted...
If you're good at riven keep playing her and you'll still do well. She just won'tt have the absurdly low ult cd anymore.

Yeah, ult cd never bothered me. What bothered me was the hp5 nerf. I'm all about the little things like that. When I play Sona, I make a point of building philo and kage's first, and unlike most people, I keep both until 40+ minutes into the game in most cases to get as much gold as I can for other items like bulwark. Far as I'm concerned, the hp5 nerf is like denying me my philo, only for health.

Even though I'm sure it's nowhere near as severe...maybe. I don't know. I will when I try her post nerf I guess.
---
#8DartkunPosted 1/8/2013 10:29:55 PM
Wolfer posted...

People cared about the Ult nerf?

Cutting her hp5 in half seemed worse.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#9GainazzoPosted 1/9/2013 5:38:06 AM
The ult CD is by far the bigger nerf imo since it made her win almost every lane by using ult every time it's out of CD when you're losing. The +10 hp in every trade makes a bit up for the hp regen nerf. I have played Riven probably more than any other champ, and in my experience the low cd on the R was what made her win the lane even if she was losing before it.
#10Reaper_MinionPosted 1/9/2013 6:04:18 AM
The ult cd nerf is also bigger than it should be. It needed a nerf but they went too far, as expected from Riot. They are acting like she is the only champion with a great ult on low CD. Thing is, she is really dependent on it because it synergizes with her entire kit.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY