Is Elise bad in team fights?

#1refmonPosted 1/8/2013 9:07:13 PM
I have had many people claim this before dodging
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2mantana888Posted 1/8/2013 9:08:24 PM
She's not very good in fights unless she's fed enough to assassinate the enemy carries.

But that shouldn't be hard to achieve considering how good she is in lane.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#3OximofoPosted 1/8/2013 9:17:40 PM
I don't understand how she would be bad. Human spider can be angled away from creeps if need and hits very hard.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#4genericname1234Posted 1/8/2013 9:24:20 PM
She has a decent stun and she's got a really powerful global taunt--especially if she's already got a few kills. Get low. Laugh as they chase you. Go up in the air. Pop back down and assassinate somebody.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#5_HeXPosted 1/8/2013 9:38:22 PM
Zhonyas and Rappel lets you get in the thick of things, jump on the ADC and burst him down before you try to make a quick getaway because you're gonna get focused.

And no, she's not bad in teamfights.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6EchoPianistPosted 1/8/2013 9:59:49 PM
She's definitely not bad. As long as you can build her a little tanky like she should to be, her late game won't fall off.
#7WolferPosted 1/8/2013 10:20:14 PM
She's not bad, although she does like having more time to apply Q's. Just poke around a bit with your Q in human form, and wait for someone low to go in on with spider form. Use your stun to catch a carry or peel for your own carry.

I don't like going in with rappel because it can really save your ass if you use it defensively.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5