Is Elise bad in team fights?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Elise bad in team fights?
3 years ago#1
I have had many people claim this before dodging
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
3 years ago#2
She's not very good in fights unless she's fed enough to assassinate the enemy carries.

But that shouldn't be hard to achieve considering how good she is in lane.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
3 years ago#3
I don't understand how she would be bad. Human spider can be angled away from creeps if need and hits very hard.
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
3 years ago#4
She has a decent stun and she's got a really powerful global taunt--especially if she's already got a few kills. Get low. Laugh as they chase you. Go up in the air. Pop back down and assassinate somebody.
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
3 years ago#5
Zhonyas and Rappel lets you get in the thick of things, jump on the ADC and burst him down before you try to make a quick getaway because you're gonna get focused.

And no, she's not bad in teamfights.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#6
She's definitely not bad. As long as you can build her a little tanky like she should to be, her late game won't fall off.
3 years ago#7
She's not bad, although she does like having more time to apply Q's. Just poke around a bit with your Q in human form, and wait for someone low to go in on with spider form. Use your stun to catch a carry or peel for your own carry.

I don't like going in with rappel because it can really save your ass if you use it defensively.
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Elise bad in team fights?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived