Why isn't Blitz being nerfed

#31happyscrub1Posted 1/9/2013 5:59:03 AM(edited)
TriangularTwig posted...

you do know that how often a champ is played impacts how often they win, yes? it's how statistics works. with a larger sample size comes both a more accurate ratio and a smaller margin of error, and also the win rate would move towards whatever the average is. learn2math, n00b

Blitz is not a rareity, it's the 20th most picked champ out of over 100. Goddamn, plz don't be this dumb. I hope you just being defensisve. I would hate for you to be THAT dumb.

Plus 10's of 1000's play this game regularly. How big a sample size you need? Blitz is not Karma where only 10 people play him.

Give me the address of your school so I can send them an angry letter.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#32SlaynPosted 1/9/2013 5:52:18 AM
They need to make it a quick time event, you have .5 seconds to hit a button to wrestle away from his grab.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#33sonic_rockzPosted 1/9/2013 5:59:54 AM
I don't find Blitz OP in the slightest, you just have to play against him. I do ban him quite often but that's just because I don't feel like playing against him, but then again I rarely ever go bot so..
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#34tlalynet0Posted 1/9/2013 6:07:10 AM
But, his winrate is less than 50%. He's not OP, thats why he's not nerfed...
#35AK47plzPosted 1/9/2013 6:14:47 AM
^ Winrates don't matter, yo.

Anyway, I think he should be nerfed but Idk how to do that without making him useless. He's such a huge threat to the adc bot lane, he zones really really hard and makes you lose cs just by sitting in a bush. Also, what's more annoying is that if the blitz feels like initiating bot, he just goes full herp derp mode and runs past all your minions to pull you, and you're basically praying he doesn't grab you. A lucky blitz grab can easily win the game instantly for his team, and there's no drawback to initiating with a grab. If he misses it, oh well, he can try again in 20 seconds. But if he hits it, even if it's the only one he's hit all game, you make the fight instantly 4v5. It's kinda ridiculous.
---
terran
#36LooksLikeRainPosted 1/9/2013 6:17:10 AM
ITT: rustled jimmies.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#37ChisukaPosted 1/9/2013 6:28:00 AM
AK47plz posted...

Anyway, I think he should be nerfed but Idk how to do that without making him useless. He's such a huge threat to the adc bot lane, he zones really really hard and makes you lose cs just by sitting in a bush. Also, what's more annoying is that if the blitz feels like initiating bot, he just goes full herp derp mode and runs past all your minions to pull you, and you're basically praying he doesn't grab you. A lucky blitz grab can easily win the game instantly for his team, and there's no drawback to initiating with a grab. If he misses it, oh well, he can try again in 20 seconds. But if he hits it, even if it's the only one he's hit all game, you make the fight instantly 4v5. It's kinda ridiculous.

Or he can pull in the Amumu and instantly lose the game for his team ^^
---
"God forbid we not stare at mithra ass for 6 hours while waiting for our Monk to get a group to punch stuff." - AnguishedTears
#38kourkourPosted 1/9/2013 6:31:23 AM
They need to make it a quick time event, you have .5 seconds to hit a button to wrestle away from his grab.

Experienced players would never get grabbed. Maybe if it was even smaller, but then you have the latency to worry about hrmmm IONO.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#39t_paynes_ghostPosted 1/9/2013 6:34:44 AM
2 good ideas in this thread imo. power fist knockback, and grab range decrease... that grab range is pretty big. It looks almost as big as nautiluses, but at least nautilus isn't a prude and meets you half way.
---
Love is life - Life is love
In Rainbows was like neon honey for the ears <3 - _Pingu_
#40BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 6:44:04 AM
Chisuka posted...
AK47plz posted...

Or he can pull in the Amumu and instantly lose the game for his team ^^

even if that wasn't ridiculously exaggerated who the hells grabs amumu?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli