Why isn't Blitz being nerfed

#81tpoyoyPosted 1/9/2013 5:58:20 PM
a5ny5 posted...
Shuriko posted...
the problem isn't the hook. it's the amount of follow-up after the hook.

they need to do something to powerfist to make it not synergize so powerfully with Q, which is already very viable on its own

they should make power fist knock back instead of knock up

ooo like alistar headbutt

grab turn around knock them further back into your team sounds fun
#82VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 5:59:37 PM
What if his grab was his ult?

Then he could only do it every like 60 seconds or whatever.

Not sure how great he'd be as a support then though, 'til 6 at least.

then what do they do with static field?
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#83genericname1234Posted 1/9/2013 6:08:47 PM
I just think he needs a taste of the Sona treatment. Nerf his base stats so that he gets punished a lot more if he's being stupid. Sona has early burst and she gets slammed if she's hit early. Even with his grab on CD he still has powerfist, ult damage, an AS steroid, and mana barrier. He needs to get his base health or base armor lowered to compensate.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#84VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 6:09:48 PM
I just think he needs a taste of the Sona treatment. Nerf his base stats so that he gets punished a lot more if he's being stupid. Sona has early burst and she gets slammed if she's hit early. Even with his grab on CD he still has powerfist, ult damage, an AS steroid, and mana barrier. He needs to get his base health or base armor lowered to compensate.

Sona's also somewhat more slippery, has elements of Soraka's old "I'm totally a fountain" role, and can poke at range.

Blitz might have grab, but he's already pretty punished for missing it.
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#85happyscrub1Posted 1/9/2013 6:21:26 PM
genericname1234 posted...
I just think he needs a taste of the Sona treatment. Nerf his base stats so that he gets punished a lot more if he's being stupid.

This exactly happened the last time sona was nerfed. They were nerfed at the same time.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#86YomjosekiPosted 1/9/2013 6:22:53 PM
Easiest skillshot in the game to dodge

>>op
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#87genericname1234Posted 1/9/2013 7:37:34 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
I just think he needs a taste of the Sona treatment. Nerf his base stats so that he gets punished a lot more if he's being stupid.

This exactly happened the last time sona was nerfed. They were nerfed at the same time.

Except he's still got a lot better base stats than Sona. About 11 better base armor and much higher hp--especially when you consider his passive. I just think that there needs to be a bit more risk associated with his zoning. It should be worth it to risk a grab and take a shot at him. It should be easier to bully blitz out of lane if he tries to zone the entire time.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#88happyscrub1Posted 1/9/2013 7:39:28 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

Except he's still got a lot better base stats than Sona. About 11 better base armor and much higher hp--especially when you consider his passive. I just think that there needs to be a bit more risk associated with his zoning. It should be worth it to risk a grab and take a shot at him. It should be easier to bully blitz out of lane if he tries to zone the entire time.

Sona is a mage, blitz is a bruiser. Of course he's going to have more resist stats. Stop being bad.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#89BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 7:43:16 PM
Yomjoseki posted...
Easiest skillshot in the game to dodge

>>op

janna

your opinion is invalid
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#90Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 7:47:39 PM(edited)
I'm new at this game and Blitz is my favorite one. So much that I rarely use anyone else. And guess what? I'm owning. If they nerf Blitz (again) I don't even really like any of the other champions.

And yeah, I hear cry babies all the time about Blitz being OP. When they find out they got killed by a noob they rage even harder.