Why isn't Blitz being nerfed

#91BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 8:51:07 PM
Crimson681 posted...
I'm new at this game and Blitz is my favorite one. So much that I rarely use anyone else. And guess what? I'm owning. If they nerf Blitz (again) I don't even really like any of the other champions.

And yeah, I hear cry babies all the time about Blitz being OP. When they find out they got killed by a noob they rage even harder.

why you're playing with other noobs
maybe don't trashtalk and maybe try someone else out
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#92Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:00:01 PM(edited)
Bhellium posted...
Crimson681 posted...
I'm new at this game and Blitz is my favorite one. So much that I rarely use anyone else. And guess what? I'm owning. If they nerf Blitz (again) I don't even really like any of the other champions.

And yeah, I hear cry babies all the time about Blitz being OP. When they find out they got killed by a noob they rage even harder.

why you're playing with other noobs
maybe don't trashtalk and maybe try someone else out

Why? Blitz is crazy fun, and I like winning. Even if my team loses, I still like getting kills. Out of all the games I've played in my life why do people get so mad on this when they get killed?

Someone was kind enough to show me how I'm supposed to play Blitz, and ever since, I haven't heard many complaints. If the team loses, its not because of me.
#93Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:06:15 PM
Trash talk? I get called a troll just because I pick Blitz. There is so much adolescent rage in this game that its comical.
#94Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:21:51 PM
Yeah I'm definitely gonna Blitz whore my way straight to the top.
#95Danger_ClosePosted 1/9/2013 9:25:41 PM
blitz is toxic
nerf him into uselessness until remake
---
You must defeat me to stand a chance!
#96SpacefrisianPosted 1/10/2013 7:08:43 AM
Dont see the problem about a blitz, most good blitz players play like a true support and wont try to kill during lane phase, i just stun his adc with Leona and nothing is gained from his grab.

So easy.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#97Blbmbr666Posted 1/10/2013 9:48:58 AM
'Wah a champ doesn't let me play like an idiot, nerf him.'

It's REALLY easy to play against Blitz.

1. Pick Leona and an ADC with a blink/dash.
2. Bait Leona hook.
3. ???
4. Steamroll the game.

OMG THAT WAS SO HARD. Just play the game, and learn to get better instead of asking for nerfs. It's sad that instead of striving to get better, people just constantly call for nerfs.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
http://i.imgur.com/bLa3Q.jpg
#98kirbymuncherPosted 1/10/2013 10:09:37 AM
I feel like a lot of the people complaining about blitzcrank and calling for nerfs almost never actually lane against him

Yes, blitz is good. Yes, his grab is a pain. Either way, there's a lot of other champs that are way scarier than blitz
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#99YomjosekiPosted 1/11/2013 1:56:46 AM
Bhellium posted...
Yomjoseki posted...
Easiest skillshot in the game to dodge

>>op

janna

your opinion is invalid

Wider hit box, longer range, and goes through minions. How in the blue f*** is that easier to dodge?
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#100kirbymuncherPosted 1/11/2013 6:02:18 AM
How in the blue f*** is that easier to dodge?

Probably because it moves a lot slower <_<

Blitz's grab is very obviously telegraphed, but to call it "slow" is just incorrect
---
IGN: Bobemmo