AP Kayle?

#1Val265Posted 1/9/2013 12:29:59 AM
Is this viable? I've gone against 3 different kayles who only got as far as rageblade gunblade and Wits end....like is this a viable build cause Ive only ever heard of playing AD kayle
#2EvilmonsterPosted 1/9/2013 12:32:01 AM
It's not bad... her Q does insane dmg and her heal is decent. I'm not sure if you could do enough dmg with her E... maybe if you stack AS?
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88
#3Val265(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:41:19 AM
Thats what it appears they were doing, Zerk greaves and Wits End and Stinger
#4YourLuckPosted 1/9/2013 12:44:07 AM
That sounds like hybrid Kayle though.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#5MuevizPosted 1/9/2013 1:00:21 AM(edited)
I will play ap kayle mid if we got no ap in the team comp and usually with great succes (otherwise i will play her with an ADC build).

My build:
Boots are sorceress (with furor to better stick to targets).

Rabbadon as first item to nuke down people early with your q, and your E does a lot of damage with it as well since applies 40% of your ap every aa.

Then a Nashor's tooth for some ap, a lot of as, and a lot of cdr (so you can cap your cdr to always have your E up with blue or a blue elixir).

Rageblade follow: some nice ad, almost 100 ap with the stacks, a lot of as with even more as and lifesteal and spellvamp when you get under 50% hp.

At this point since you have a lot of ap you can get a malady which will add another 10% ap scaling to your aa beside giving you some ap, a lot of as and a 28 flat mr shred whoch works really well with her passive.

As last item you can have 3 choices:
Gunblade: get this if the enemies are retards and have less than 60-70 mr, this wil grant you another nuke with a slow, a lot of ap and ad and some other pretty nice lifesteal and spell vamp.
Abyssal: get this to do pretty much truedamage when enemies have 70-90 mr.
Void: enemies have over 100 mr.

You should end up with 500-600 ap and over 2.xx AS and almost doing truedamage with you magic skills and doing a lot of aoe damage if the enemies stay close to eachothers.
---
Quid faciat volt scire Lyris. Quid? Sobria fellat.
#6Arken101Posted 1/9/2013 1:11:25 AM
Mueviz posted...
I will play ap kayle mid if we got no ap in the team comp and usually with great succes (otherwise i will play her with an ADC build).

My build:

Rabbadon as first item to nuke down people early with your q, and your E does a lot of damage with it as well since applies 40% of your ap every aa.

Then a Nashor's tooth for some ap, a lot of as, and a lot of cdr (so you can cap your cdr to always have your E up with blue or a blue elixir).

Rageblade follow: some nice ad, almost 100 ap with the stacks, a lot of as with even more as and lifesteal and spellvamp when you get under 50% hp.

At this point since you have a lot of ap you can get a malady which will add another 10% ap scaling to your aa beside giving you some ap, a lot of as and a 28 flat mr shred whoch works really well with her passive.

Gunblade: get this if the enemies are retards and have less than 60-70 mr, this wil grant you another nuke with a slow, a lot of ap and ad and some other pretty nice lifesteal and spell vamp.

You should end up with 500-600 ap and over 2.xx AS and almost doing truedamage with you magic skills and doing a lot of aoe damage if the enemies stay close to eachothers.

But with no resists you can't really do much but skirt fights.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#7michael_k1dPosted 1/9/2013 1:50:58 AM
If they had wits end they were doing on hit kayle. That's different. AP kayle is just like any other ap carry. rabbadons, etc.
---
My whole brain is crying!
#8MuevizPosted 1/9/2013 1:54:30 AM
Arken101 posted...
Mueviz posted...

My build:

But with no resists you can't really do much but skirt fights.

Who is th moron who dives into teamfights with ap carries?
Answer: the bad ones.
---
Quid faciat volt scire Lyris. Quid? Sobria fellat.
#9aHappySackaPosted 1/9/2013 1:57:14 AM
AP Kayle involves things that give AP not attack speed, although rageblade is a pretty cool item.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#10anilEhilatedPosted 1/9/2013 2:06:30 AM
Who is th moron who dives into teamfights with ap carries?
heywaitaminutethere

Answer: the bad ones.
Oh, okay.
Carry on.
---
For who could ever...?