AP Kayle?

#11MuevizPosted 1/9/2013 4:04:20 AM
anilEhilated posted...
Who is th moron who dives into teamfights with ap carries?
heywaitaminutethere

Answer: the bad ones.
Oh, okay.
Carry on.

Worry not i wouldn't have said your name there :P
---
Quid faciat volt scire Lyris. Quid? Sobria fellat.
#12darkman95Posted 1/9/2013 4:38:34 AM
aHappySacka posted...
AP Kayle involves things that give AP not attack speed, although rageblade is a pretty cool item.

AP Kayle involves things that give AP and AS. I main AP Kayle mid and top and she's a beast with the AP/AS build: BG, Malady, Nashor's, Rabadons, Guinsoos, situational (usually Rylais or hourglass).

I end up with 500 AP, 1.6 AS before Guinsoos stacks, CDR that lets me use my E almost non-stop, and a slow from Rylais plus the Malady passive.

I never get why people push AD Kayle so hard, yeah she works but I feel AP Kayle is safer then just depending on crits. Plus AD Kayle is weak early game and her items are too expensive for a non ADC, while AP Kayle is unstoppable the moment you get Nashors and by 18 you have a 400hp heal.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#13MuevizPosted 1/9/2013 4:42:05 AM
darkman95 posted...
aHappySacka posted...
AP Kayle involves things that give AP not attack speed, although rageblade is a pretty cool item.

AP Kayle involves things that give AP and AS. I main AP Kayle mid and top and she's a beast with the AP/AS build: BG, Malady, Nashor's, Rabadons, Guinsoos, situational (usually Rylais or hourglass).

I end up with 500 AP, 1.6 AS before Guinsoos stacks, CDR that lets me use my E almost non-stop, and a slow from Rylais plus the Malady passive.

I never get why people push AD Kayle so hard, yeah she works but I feel AP Kayle is safer then just depending on crits. Plus AD Kayle is weak early game and her items are too expensive for a non ADC, while AP Kayle is unstoppable the moment you get Nashors and by 18 you have a 400hp heal.

You actually get a lot more AS than 1.6 with malady, nashor and rageblade.
I guess you didn't considere the stacked rageblade with the passive up too.
---
Quid faciat volt scire Lyris. Quid? Sobria fellat.
#14FreshSushiPosted 1/9/2013 4:43:03 AM
Hybrid Kayle, AP/AS Kayle, AD Kayle, it's all good.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#15Savra104Posted 1/9/2013 4:53:59 AM
I have yet to try AP Kayle, but I do find myself moving away from the more standard AD style of IE first, PD, BT... I actually like the Hybrid Build and On-hit style. I also haven't done Support/CDR Kayle, now that I think about it.
#16Shadow_King56Posted 1/9/2013 5:07:13 AM
I think AP Kayle will start replacing AD Kayle as the dominant build. In reality Kayle is amazing because both AD and AP are amazing. I personally prefer AP because it's cheaper and allows her to snowball early (I can have a nashors and malady in the time it takes to get 1 IE). AD Kayle is a stronger late game threat, but AP is a consistent threat all game.
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#17FreshSushiPosted 1/9/2013 5:17:31 AM
AP Kayle also gets the benefit of CDR spam. Ult on like a 20 sec CD is just hilarious.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#18DartDragoonPosted 1/9/2013 9:25:50 AM
Didn't they change how Rageblade works ? I think it now only triggers a huge AP/ASPD boost when you're near death or something
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#19Arken101Posted 1/9/2013 9:31:37 AM
DartDragoon posted...
Didn't they change how Rageblade works ? I think it now only triggers a huge AP/ASPD boost when you're near death or something

you get max stacks and 20% lifesteal/spellvamp when brought below 50% health till the combat ends.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#20Stalky24Posted 1/9/2013 11:07:15 AM
AP Kayle > Hybrid Kayle.

With Spellblade and Malady, Kayle gets 55% AP>on-hit ratio. If you compare Needlessly Large Rod and BF Sword, for ~same price, AP Kayle gets 44 "ad" from Needlessly Large Rod and 45 AD from BF Sword. Which means same AA damage (if you don't count crits), but still better healing and HUGE damage from Q.