I'm starting to find Riot's obsession with Asia disturbing

#101Waluigi1Posted 1/9/2013 9:16:31 AM
Isn't Ryze kind of black? I mean his skin is purple, but he seems like a black dude?
---
PSO is teh best!
#102omega bahumatPosted 1/9/2013 9:16:55 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
omega bahumat posted...
YoungGganon posted...
ineedaname88 posted...
hi_standard posted...
actually I am, not that it makes my post any less valid.

I actually feel it negates nearly your entire post as just more complaining.

Really? Are you a racist? I'm white, and I agree with him. There should be a black champ. Though if he's as racist as Killer Bee was in Naruto than I think I'd rather not see 'em.

All racial characters are steroetyped.

All of them.

It'd be one thing if they made a character who was black. But this company would set out to make a black character.

C'mon gamefaqs.

Stereotypes != racism

Stereotyping people based on their race is a form of racism. Yes.

Oh wait - you think it isn't? Please read up on it.
#103hi_standard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:22:43 PM
Well riot can always look at it another way, people would probably buy the first black champ, at least for novelty sake. I mean, i have Ahri..
---
http://soundcloud.com/nytelyfe
#104PKMNsonyPosted 1/9/2013 2:25:49 PM
Successful troll is successful, good job guys.
#105TruHNIC187Posted 1/9/2013 2:32:58 PM
Nocturne is black
#106stascakbw07Posted 1/9/2013 2:41:51 PM
Asians are more racist than whites.

They would never buy an African champ.

/topic
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#107Crackerjack13Posted 1/9/2013 2:49:49 PM
Tc reminds me of buggin out from do the right thing. "why aren't there no brothers on the wall" in an Italian American pizzeria with portraits of other famous Italian Americans.
#108PKMNsonyPosted 1/9/2013 3:15:08 PM
stascakbw07 posted...
Asians are more racist than whites.

They would never buy an African champ.

/topic

Whites would only buy a black champ to try and "prove" they aren't racist because they feel the need to. While yellows and browns give no ****s.
#109hi_standard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:18:48 PM
Crackerjack13 posted...
Tc reminds me of buggin out from do the right thing. "why aren't there no brothers on the wall" in an Italian American pizzeria with portraits of other famous Italian Americans.

but im sure plenty of black people play LOL, I havent seen a census or anything, but things being specifically racially proportionate, its probably pretty even.

Just give me one, hell whomever they are thinking to make next, just make em black ( it doesnt have to be at all stereotypical) hell , garen could have been black, hes just a dude, darius could have been black, blah blah blah, ya know what im saying.
---
http://soundcloud.com/nytelyfe
#110Gun SagePosted 1/9/2013 3:25:01 PM
chaoshadou posted...
Gun Sage posted...
Why does it always seem to be a black guy complaining that his race isn't given enough screen time, or coverage, or whatever? Or saying he's being kept down?

Last I checked, my friend had college FULLY PAID FOR due to different scholastic groups, and his grades were worse than mine, while his family made more money than mine... I wanna be persecuted like that D:

I'm black and have no such luck, tell me what he did :x.

He applied for "out of the ghetto" grants as he likes to call them. He wrote a letter to a few Black Scholastic Aide programs in the area (STL) and got somewhere around 5 grand to help him out...

Meanwhile, whitey with better grades, FAR better test scores, and proofreads letters to Black Scholastic Aide programs (yup -_-) got about 2... Meanwhile his parents make double what mine make >.>
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!