In the lore it says there are no black people in Valoran

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/9/2013 4:54:20 AM
Like, they don't exist at all. The only way the conceivably exist is the way aliens exist to us. Sure, there MAY be people with green/grey/whatever colour skin in the universe, but we sure as hell haven't got any definitive proof of them. In the same way, perhaps they have THOUGHT about people having dark skin in Valoran, but they sure as hell haven't got any proof of it.

How butt hurt are people if Riot worked this into their lore?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/9/2013 4:57:03 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Like, they don't exist at all. The only way the conceivably exist is the way aliens exist to us. Sure, there MAY be people with green/grey/whatever colour skin in the universe, but we sure as hell haven't got any definitive proof of them. In the same way, perhaps they have THOUGHT about people having dark skin in Valoran, but they sure as hell haven't got any proof of it.

How butt hurt are people if Riot worked this into their lore?

Not butt hurt at all. It's actually pretty refreshing. It's not a statement, just a choice.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#3jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:02:56 AM(edited)
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Not butt hurt at all. It's actually pretty refreshing. It's not a statement, just a choice.

I dunno, people pretty butt hurt that there are no REAL black champions already.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#4Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 5:43:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5StupidMofozPosted 1/9/2013 6:01:47 AM
wtf is karma not black enough? Kind of racist don't you think? Her voice actress is even black.
#6mkekPosted 1/9/2013 6:03:22 AM
nocturne is black, though i guess he doesnt count coz he aint really human
#7jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:05:07 AM
StupidMofoz posted...
wtf is karma not black enough? Kind of racist don't you think? Her voice actress is even black.

Not REAL black, and I got modded for saying her name sounds like curry, so if anything she's Indian according to the ever lasting wisdom of GFAQs mods.
---
#8StupidMofozPosted 1/9/2013 6:23:28 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
StupidMofoz posted...

Not REAL black, and I got modded for saying her name sounds like curry, so if anything she's Indian according to the ever lasting wisdom of GFAQs mods.

Oh brother, there's a real black now? That's even more offensive.

Sorry, but it's just a color, doesn't matter where it's from, people are just people.
#9jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:26:25 AM
StupidMofoz posted...
Oh brother, there's a real black now? That's even more offensive.

Sorry, but it's just a color, doesn't matter where it's from, people are just people.

I guess you could say I have

hi_standard

LOL
---
#10DartDragoonPosted 1/9/2013 6:51:12 AM
What would a black champion bring to the table ? Seriously, except shutting up some people, it doesn't change a thing if a champ's black or white.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish