In the lore it says there are no black people in Valoran

#11BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 7:53:44 AM
the amount of stupidity in this topic by otherwise (and i'm assuming here) reasonable people is breathtaking
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#12Xero KaiserPosted 1/9/2013 8:59:35 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...

Not butt hurt at all. It's actually pretty refreshing. It's not a statement, just a choice.

Refreshing? Is there a sudden shortage of games with nothing but white people in it or something?
#13HeleophrynidaePosted 1/9/2013 9:04:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14chaoshadouPosted 1/9/2013 9:05:05 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Not butt hurt at all. It's actually pretty refreshing. It's not a statement, just a choice.

I dunno, people pretty butt hurt that there are no REAL black champions already.

People complain about everything even if it doesn't matter or affect them. Who cares..its a game

fix'd. Pretty sure most of the people that complain aren't actually black.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#15PyrizzlaPosted 1/9/2013 9:06:34 AM
chaoshadou posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
jonlaw101 posted...

I dunno, people pretty butt hurt that there are no REAL black champions already.

People complain about everything even if it doesn't matter or affect them. Who cares..its a game

---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#16Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 9:08:38 AM
chaoshadou posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
jonlaw101 posted...

Are you saying blacks are somehow superior now that they don't need to complain as much as others? The evidence suggests otherwise.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#17ZelkyplantPosted 1/9/2013 9:11:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18Soldier3rdClassPosted 1/9/2013 9:57:56 AM
Best to just close this thread. You can already tell where this is going based on some users responses.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#19BlocktopusPosted 1/9/2013 9:59:58 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
StupidMofoz posted...
wtf is karma not black enough? Kind of racist don't you think? Her voice actress is even black.

Not REAL black, and I got modded for saying her name sounds like curry, so if anything she's Indian according to the ever lasting wisdom of GFAQs mods.

No lol, pretty sure a riot employee confirmed that she was actually black. Think his name was vladimir cole or something like that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
#20luigi33Posted 1/9/2013 10:01:52 AM
How does the lore state this?

Its like saying: there are no Turians in the universe before Mass Effect games came out. How would they even know about black people to claim that they don't exist?
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]