So in pre-game chat I said:

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 1/9/2013 7:58:30 AM
"mid plz, I'm sick of people calling mid and then ending up 0/6/0 10 minutes into the game ty"

Sadly someone said mid before that and went with Lux and said something along the lines of "so am I man dw I'm good mid".

8 minutes into the game he's 0/5/0 while his laning opponent is 5/0/0 and has three times the cs

Every match. As soon as my w/l ratio is postitive I get these teams.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Mahlazer123Posted 1/9/2013 7:59:38 AM
Are these posters trolls or do they actually mean what they say? Disregard the OP and please answer my question.
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#3Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 8:00:41 AM(edited)
Guess we will never know if you would of went 0/6 then
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#4KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:01:50 AM
Mahlazer123 posted...
Are these posters trolls or do they actually mean what they say? Disregard the OP and please answer my question.

Which posters?

I'm not saying I'm an amazing player or that I would dominate mid, but Gragas is pretty safe mid and if I died a couple of times I would start playing more safe.

The worst part is that their mid came to top to gank early and was at like half HP when she came back to mid and Lux still managed to die to her. I don't even know how.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5stormrunner89Posted 1/9/2013 8:02:10 AM
Carry harder.
---
If you don't like something because it's "kiddy" then you are probably a kid.
TJ: Black: 1420 6085 5678, (More in profile)
#6KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:02:50 AM
The score is now 18-1 to the enemy team.

How do you carry this? ty
---
#7Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 8:05:19 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

You..you can't your not good enough. Or do you think that 1 kill..if its even yours is making you good?

If lane is having hard time..maybe you should go and help out..instead if thinking I'm top and not feeding do its OK.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#8masterplumPosted 1/9/2013 8:06:54 AM
Why are you posting mid game
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#9KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:07:21 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

You..you can't your not good enough. Or do you think that 1 kill..if its even yours is making you good?

If lane is having hard time..maybe you should go and help out..instead if thinking I'm top and not feeding do its OK.

How do I help out when top is pushing hard, bot is giving away 5 double kills in the first 7 minutes. I can't be everywhere, and even if I could, what can I do at level 8 against a level 12 fed leblanc?
---
#10KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:08:07 AM
masterplum posted...
Why are you posting mid game

I died when trying to help mid. We probably could've killed Leblanc but Lux "disconnected".
---