So in pre-game chat I said:

#11Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 9:10:31 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
The score is now 18-1 to the enemy team.

How do you carry this? ty

You..you can't your not good enough. Or do you think that 1 kill..if its even yours is making you good?

If lane is having hard time..maybe you should go and help out..instead if thinking I'm top and not feeding do its OK.

How do I help out when top is pushing hard, bot is giving away 5 double kills in the first 7 minutes. I can't be everywhere, and even if I could, what can I do at level 8 against a level 12 fed leblanc?

If top is pushing hard that you can't even b or push back..your not doing any better.. well better but still bad. Nothing you can do..your not good enough.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#12KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:12:50 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

You..you can't your not good enough. Or do you think that 1 kill..if its even yours is making you good?

If lane is having hard time..maybe you should go and help out..instead if thinking I'm top and not feeding do its OK.

How do I help out when top is pushing hard, bot is giving away 5 double kills in the first 7 minutes. I can't be everywhere, and even if I could, what can I do at level 8 against a level 12 fed leblanc?

If top is pushing hard that you can't even b or push back..your not doing any better.. well better but still bad. Nothing you can do..your not good enough.

As opposed to the pros that could easily have got all their farm on top, killed the enemy top, ran towards mid, come across their jungler as they engaged their mid, killed both, ran towards bot, and got an unofficial pentakill, right?
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#13GevaudenPosted 1/9/2013 9:14:41 AM
He did that on purpose to annoy you, when I see two ppl like yourselves who drama war over mid, I join in silently and insta lock Eve I mean might as well join the fun.

But the diff being I will roam then jungle and carry the game no matter what you two stooges do.
---
Don't you ever question my motives
#14Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/9/2013 9:21:11 AM(edited)
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

As opposed to the pros that could easily have got all their farm on top, killed the enemy top, ran towards mid, come across their jungler as they engaged their mid, killed both, ran towards bot, and got an unofficial pentakill, right?

I didn't say had go bot..or kill top. But if mid is losing hard and you know it..you should make effort to push your lane..or drive enemy out..and attempt to gank mid. The fact that your also losing your lane means you can't. Your not good enough. Not personal attack or saying you suck..you asked how you could carry..you just can't..your not good enough.

Regardless of how unskilled another player is..if you allow their enemy to feed in them continuously.. you need help out. Just saying they suck and ignoring them doesn't help you win at all. Stop the enemy from feeding on him..or switch lanes. There are things you can do..it at least try..and you did none of them. Your losing yourself. Enemy is better..surrender and try again
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#15NeoAndurilPosted 1/9/2013 9:57:48 AM
Are these posters trolls or do they actually mean what they say? Disregard the OP and please answer my question.

'

karmic is a well known troll and ignored by over half the board. Every topic he makes is completely fabricated. I'm fairly certain he doesn't even play this game.
#16KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:00:44 AM
Gevauden posted...
He did that on purpose to annoy you, when I see two ppl like yourselves who drama war over mid, I join in silently and insta lock Eve I mean might as well join the fun.

But the diff being I will roam then jungle and carry the game no matter what you two stooges do.

No drama wars, just sick of losing six games in a row because two of the lanes feed relentlessly.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#17KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:02:11 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Are these posters trolls or do they actually mean what they say? Disregard the OP and please answer my question.

'

karmic is a well known troll and ignored by over half the board. Every topic he makes is completely fabricated. I'm fairly certain he doesn't even play this game.

That's why I stream LoL and play with GameFAQs-people occasionally.

NeoAnduril is ignored by over 92% of the board so I'm not sure why he's even posting.
---
#18NeoAndurilPosted 1/9/2013 10:07:45 AM

sure you say that is you, but I can say anything on the internet.

Like,

I'm batman.
#19BlocktopusPosted 1/9/2013 10:11:51 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

sure you say that is you, but I can say anything on the internet.

Like,

I'm batman.

no you aren't because I'm batman. nice try mr.guy
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
#20RunesCallPosted 1/9/2013 10:16:41 AM

Honestly, in my perspective, I just figured he was a regular poster. I'm sure some people can get annoyed at him and "ignore" him, but I'm pretty sure that can easily happen to any person on this board. As far as I'm concerned, he has his highs and lows when it comes to posting quality.

BUT.. to be on topic---I do have to agree with you, TC. There have been times that I've seen people do horribly with the roles they instacall and I do despise being a victim of the choose order (this has to be like tradition for mid and top, I swear). Luckily, I haven't seen people under-perform as horribly as "0-5 to the enemy's 5-0", it's just been mainly in the areas of farming and not being able to follow up on the roam-ganks of their rival laner.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sx8pW.gif
The most memorable moments in life are the ones we never took the time to plan.