So in pre-game chat I said:

#21KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:20:09 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
That's why I stream LoL and play with GameFAQs-people occasionally.

sure you say that is you, but I can say anything on the internet.

Like,

I'm batman.

Except that I have announced when I'm streaming on numerous occasions and the vods are still there.

Again I have no idea why you're even bothering, it just comes of as silly at this point.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#22NeoAndurilPosted 1/10/2013 5:43:53 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
That's why I stream LoL and play with GameFAQs-people occasionally.

sure you say that is you, but I can say anything on the internet.

Like,

I'm batman.

Except that I have announced when I'm streaming on numerous occasions and the vods are still there.

Again I have no idea why you're even bothering, it just comes of as silly at this point.

same reason you continue to post troll topics my man.
#23BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 5:50:45 PM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
Guess we will never know if you would of went 0/6 then

This. Always bugs me when people assume they'd be better.

Had one game where blitz grabbed me a couple times, everyone's Q_Qing about not standing still and I'm like "I wasn't." My lane partner blames me for "feeding Trist" when he dies to her when it was Blitz who got the kill shots on me. After he tried to jump their team alone as Kat, focusing Blitz.

That Blitz proceeds to get about 30 assists in the game where the kill count reached ~35, and never missed a grab that i saw.
Seriously, he doesn't snowball that hard and was building support, you guys just had worse lane opponents.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli