I'm teemo top v singed

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm teemo top v singed
2 years ago#11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCMHHT3B1s
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
2 years ago#12
Poke him early, push him away from the minions. Singed has very little burst and Teemo is one of the best at getting away from non gapclosing champs.

Only matchup worse for Singed is Kayle because Kayle doesn't fall off as hard.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
2 years ago#13
centurion911 posted...
Poke him early, push him away from the minions. Singed has very little burst and Teemo is one of the best at getting away from non gapclosing champs.

Only matchup worse for Singed is Kayle because Kayle doesn't fall off as hard.


Someone is stll building Singed full tank.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#14
centurion911 posted...
Poke him early, push him away from the minions. Singed has very little burst and Teemo is one of the best at getting away from non gapclosing champs.

Only matchup worse for Singed is Kayle because Kayle doesn't fall off as hard.


Nah. Elise is worse, she craps on Singed all the way through laning and can easily dive him if he chooses to stay with low HP under his turret. In teamfights she can stun him and poke him down even if he builds tanky.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm teemo top v singed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived