ADC Thresh

#1Stalky24Posted 1/9/2013 3:20:42 PM
Is so fun with good comp.
You can get nice, not too significant, bonus from souls since ADC is farm role and he has some sort of CC/Mobility built-in, he is kinda like Ashe. Why do I suggest ADC but onlyif you have good team?

Dat Lantern.
You tried to position yourself from the back and they caught you? Let god have mercy on their souls because Shen teleported to you and taunted enemy, Jax jumped on you and started spinning etc... The ultimate peeling/protect ability to ADC Lantern brings is just fantastic. Ezreal can use two flashes if caught off. Thresh can bring himself an army of angry bruisers.
#2bwlfro5Posted 1/9/2013 3:21:39 PM
425 range. I cannot fathom how this would be a good idea. You would get completely crushed in lane.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5
#3ThirstonPosted 1/9/2013 3:56:54 PM
I tried AD top lane as him, it was pretty fun. Build FM and no one ever escapes you.
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
#4NinjaGuerraPosted 1/9/2013 3:59:41 PM
Thirston posted...
I tried AD top lane as him, it was pretty fun. Build FM and no one ever escapes you.

does he count as melee? O_O
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#5Masemune_100Posted 1/9/2013 4:02:50 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
Thirston posted...

does he count as melee? O_O

Well, he is technically whipping them with his chain. Which raises the question on if Hydra works on him. That would be pretty funny imo.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#6themagicpainmanPosted 1/9/2013 4:10:46 PM
I think the Hurricane works, not the Tiamat/Hydra.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 4:13:07 PM
Mallet is excellent based on my test run. More CC for the CC king.

Not sold on the ADC build. Haven't tried just straight-AD but it seems like it might be trolly as hell.
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'