is AD Sona viable in low elo/unranked games?

#1aznsealPosted 1/9/2013 4:52:43 PM
I was thinking of something like

Boots
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Iceborn Gautlet
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver

Spam auras to proc IBG and poke forever.

Maybe even a muramana or hextech gunblade in there.
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#2steamwr4pPosted 1/9/2013 4:55:59 PM
Everything is viable at low elo/normal games.
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#3PhantomTacoPosted 1/9/2013 5:01:59 PM
Yeah, she's not that bad. Muramana would probably be pretty great as well.
#4kirbymuncherPosted 1/9/2013 5:26:22 PM
steamwr4p posted...
Everything is viable at low elo/normal games.

AD sona isn't since your team will start trolling once they realize what you are doing

it's okay to use bad builds, as long as everyone else on your team thinks they're at least decent... AD sona doesn't really fit this imo
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#5DarkemastePosted 1/9/2013 8:52:21 PM(edited)
My bro preferred going for a hydra lategame where he can heal his teammates for ridiculous amounts in teamfights with his ult. (not too mention he heals himself for twice that amount)

I once told this AD scion who was on our team (solo Q) that the Hydra pairs well with his ult slightly before mid-game. He had never heard of it prior to that, and he was saying how crazy op the hydra was in post-game lobby after we won. :p

He was pretty much able to go 1v3/dive past turrets on several occasions and still come out with most of his health afterwards.
(I would also like to point out that with his ult he can heal off of turrets as well)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#6SorrySleepingPosted 1/9/2013 8:53:08 PM
My bro preferred going for a hydra lategame where he can heal his teammates for ridiculous amounts in teamfights with his ult. (not too mention he heals himself for twice that amount)

I once told this AD scion who was on our team (solo Q) that the Hydra pairs well with his ult slightly before mid-game. He had never heard of it prior to that, and he was saying how crazy op the hydra was in post-game lobby after we won. :p

He was pretty much able to go 1v3/dive past turrets on several occasions and still come out with most of his health afterwards. (I would also like to point out that he can heal/heal allies off of turrets as well)

1) His name is Sion
2) We are talking about Sona
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7FvPPosted 1/9/2013 8:53:45 PM
Reep had a tough time throwing a game with AD Sona on his team because the three other people his team build carry items.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#8DarkemastePosted 1/9/2013 9:01:14 PM
Oh wow, thats definitely a sign I shouldn't be on the forums at this time. >.>

Sorry TC, I know very little about Sona and I'm afraid I can't really help at all.

Guess I have to call it a night after something like that. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#9aznseal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:44:05 PM
Thanks for the opinions
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#10BreezyExcursionPosted 1/9/2013 10:40:40 PM
I prefer the triforce to the IBG.

- 1175 elo AD sona player
---
http://13.media.tumblr.com/KHq2DuneQq2smt6o5AI9le13o1_400.jpg