Are there any champs you consider blatantly OP?

#1centurion911Posted 1/9/2013 4:33:40 PM
I think the only two I might make a case for is Eve (not only due to her strong killing potential and farming, but also because her kit puts pressure on every lane) and Shen (strong laning, strong teamfight, and, once again, his ult puts pressure on every lane) but I feel that there are no champs who are blatantly too strong.

Now blatantly UP definitely exists, but that's a different story
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#2BoomerangRangerPosted 1/9/2013 4:34:22 PM
Katarina.

All she needs is two kills before she snowballs and penta's the entire game late game.
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#3Z-911-ZPosted 1/9/2013 4:35:23 PM(edited)
Currently, Kha'Zix. The guy's built for mid/late-game roaming, with an annoying poke during laning phase.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#4VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 4:35:52 PM
Kennen.

It's a rare mercy that nobody actually plays him at all these days. Annoying.
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#5themagicpainmanPosted 1/9/2013 4:36:23 PM
Jax. Something about getting a good amount of defense for building offense bugs me. Plus he snowballs extremely hard yet has a fairly good laning phase.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6gallantknightPosted 1/9/2013 4:36:52 PM
Eve, TF, Kat
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#7SharzakenatorPosted 1/9/2013 4:49:13 PM
Alistar
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#8centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:51:41 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Kennen.

It's a rare mercy that nobody actually plays him at all these days. Annoying.

I don't think he's blatantly OP, but he's definitely a lot stronger than most people think and he's a pain in the ass to deal with
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#9Stalky24Posted 1/9/2013 4:53:33 PM
BoomerangRanger posted...
Katarina.

All she needs is two kills before she snowballs and penta's the entire game late game.
#10shadow99226Posted 1/9/2013 4:55:48 PM
Eve, Ryze, Blitzcrank, Darius.

Darius isn't too bad, really, just that he gets out of hand a bit too fast if he isn't counterpicked or the jungler doesn't camp.

Blitz is potentially the most devastating champion if played perfectly, imo at least.

Ryze just has a bit too much burst for a sustained damage/tanky champ.

Eve is OP anti-fun.

On a seperate note, it irks me that Taric has had one of the highest win rates of all supports for ages now, and for some reason, all the other supports have been nerfed quite a bit while he hasn't been changed at all. I wouldn't wuite say he's OP though.