Are there any champs you consider blatantly OP?

#11tlalynet0Posted 1/9/2013 4:57:23 PM
How much has eve actually changed since she was considered a troll pick?

Last I saw she was nerfed (her ult mostly) and is still considered OP.

She's my main, so I do understand how good she can be, but why has she gone from Terribad to OP? I just don't want another nerf on her, it takes a lot of focus to play her well even now.
#12centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:58:43 PM
shadow99226 posted...
Eve, Ryze, Blitzcrank, Darius.

Darius isn't too bad, really, just that he gets out of hand a bit too fast if he isn't counterpicked or the jungler doesn't camp.

Blitz is potentially the most devastating champion if played perfectly, imo at least.

Ryze just has a bit too much burst for a sustained damage/tanky champ.

Eve is OP anti-fun.

On a seperate note, it irks me that Taric has had one of the highest win rates of all supports for ages now, and for some reason, all the other supports have been nerfed quite a bit while he hasn't been changed at all. I wouldn't wuite say he's OP though.

On the note of Darius it's hard to say a champ is OP if he stomps certain champs into the ground but gets stomped hard by most ranged champs.

Blitz's hook itself is an inordinately strong ability, I will give you that one.

I feel Ryze's early game balances out, but there have been many instances of me feeding with Ryze early and then stomping late, so a case can be made.

Totally agree on Eve
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#13centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:59:09 PM
tlalynet0 posted...
How much has eve actually changed since she was considered a troll pick?

Last I saw she was nerfed (her ult mostly) and is still considered OP.

She's my main, so I do understand how good she can be, but why has she gone from Terribad to OP? I just don't want another nerf on her, it takes a lot of focus to play her well even now.

They remade her whole kit...
---
#14VoronePosted 1/9/2013 4:59:38 PM
Kat, she really has no counters and it is very easy for her to come back even if you shut her down
---
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6
#15ikilledkenny2Posted 1/9/2013 5:00:31 PM
eve and khazix are the strongest for sure
#16centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:01:11 PM
Vorone posted...
Kat, she really has no counters and it is very easy for her to come back even if you shut her down

You should try playing Malzahar against her.

It's actually really funny :)
---
#17VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 5:01:45 PM
Daggershunpoul-BWAAAAAAAAAAR*an enemy has been slain!*
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#18VoronePosted 1/9/2013 5:05:47 PM
centurion911 posted...
Vorone posted...

You should try playing Malzahar against her.

It's actually really funny :)

I have, I owned her and we still ended up losing because other lanes wouldn't buy wards and had no idea where she was after I called MIA. More of a QQlowelo than a QQkat though
---
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6
#19LithspPosted 1/9/2013 5:08:29 PM
centurion911 posted...

On the note of Darius it's hard to say a champ is OP if he stomps certain champs into the ground but gets stomped hard by most ranged champs.

Not even just ranged. Send Taric against him. Beat the crap out of him and Darius can't do a damn thing about it.

As for OP, the closest are really Jax and Kat, purely because they snowball way too hard way too fast.
---
[]Signature[]
#20centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:09:13 PM
Vorone posted...

I have, I owned her and we still ended up losing because other lanes wouldn't buy wards and had no idea where she was after I called MIA. More of a QQlowelo than a QQkat though

I agree with you on that part, any roaming mid would do well in that circumstance. It's just that Kat snowballs very hard. I think the fact that the bane of her existance (Blitz) is banned almost every game has brought her to the forefront of everyone's attention.
---