Are there any champs you consider blatantly OP?

#31xMikhalxPosted 1/9/2013 7:08:16 PM
Eve's ult at level 16 is 60 secs. With blue/CDR items - she can reduce it to like 40 seconds.

It's not that bad considering it makes her tanky enough to sit in teamfights (after she chooses when to jump in might I add) and spam Q on almost a 1 second cooldown. On top of that, she has high mobility with her W.

She can roam well and force pink wards.

She's just all around annoying to deal with. I might be looking too little into it as I'm not very good and I didn't want to play her anymore after fotm, but that's probably why she's ban or picked in tourneys.
#32TekutsoPosted 1/9/2013 7:09:27 PM
_HeX posted...
tlalynet0 posted...
How much has eve actually changed since she was considered a troll pick?

Last I saw she was nerfed (her ult mostly) and is still considered OP.

She's my main, so I do understand how good she can be, but why has she gone from Terribad to OP? I just don't want another nerf on her, it takes a lot of focus to play her well even now.

LOL

She's your main and you were what, sleeping under a bridge when they re-worked her entire kit? She doesn't require jack to play well, but feel free to live in your delusional bubble.

Obv a new player. Lol.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#33MakJussPosted 1/9/2013 7:11:36 PM
Darkemaste posted...
MakJuss posted...

C. Buy fking MR before she get fed

Youd'e be surprised how often I see that in the post game lobby that the enemy team either bought no mr at all or only bought 1 item shortly before the game ended when I play as Eve.

You would be more surprised when people still deny that Sorc -> Guise -> Deathcap is best on most AP mid. 8% +38 mpen is freaking OP on current meta.
#34SirDanieIPosted 1/9/2013 7:19:17 PM
Master YI; none of that AP crap. AD yi is so frikkiing annoying; I see one every game and lose top to them all day. I do alright until they get there double sword and then its over.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#35angermngment101Posted 1/9/2013 7:24:04 PM(edited)
Blitzcrank.

Nothing else.

The only champion in this game that can turn a losing game into a winning game... with ONE ABILITY.
---
Gamefax
#36centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:22:52 PM
SirDanieI posted...
Master YI; none of that AP crap. AD yi is so frikkiing annoying; I see one every game and lose top to them all day. I do alright until they get there double sword and then its over.

lol
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#37princemarth23Posted 1/9/2013 7:29:10 PM
Jax, Eve, maybe Riven. I do think Blitz is OP but only in the hands of a great player; such a gamebreaking champion. Ryze is pretty ridiculous too.
#38BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 7:29:32 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Blitzcrank.

Nothing else.

The only champion in this game that can turn a losing game into a winning game... with ONE ABILITY.

miss fortune ult
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#39WyrmcraftPosted 1/9/2013 7:31:52 PM
Blitzcrank, NO OTHER CHARACTER CAN SECURE A TEAMFIGHT LIKE HE CAN
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#40centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:32:07 PM
Bhellium posted...
angermngment101 posted...
Blitzcrank.

Nothing else.

miss fortune ult

I believe he means

"One champion, no matter how bad he's losing, can turn a losing game into a winning game with one ability."

Unfed MF ult kinda tickles
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."