Are there any champs you consider blatantly OP?

#41VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 7:32:59 PM
Blitzcrank, NO OTHER CHARACTER CAN SECURE A TEAMFIGHT LIKE HE CAN

Nautibro?
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#42DarkemastePosted 1/9/2013 8:26:01 PM
xMikhalx posted...
Eve's ult at level 16 is 60 secs. With blue/CDR items - she can reduce it to like 40 seconds.

It's not that bad considering it makes her tanky enough to sit in teamfights (after she chooses when to jump in might I add) and spam Q on almost a 1 second cooldown. On top of that, she has high mobility with her W.

She can roam well and force pink wards.

She's just all around annoying to deal with. I might be looking too little into it as I'm not very good and I didn't want to play her anymore after fotm, but that's probably why she's ban or picked in tourneys.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/1220-pbe-update.html

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22805-unoffical-pbe-patch-notes-for-1-9-2013

So basically, even if they nerf her E, and make her ultimate only do % current health instead of % max health in addition to increasing it's cd by 1/3, she is still more than likely going to be banned/considered blatantly OP simply because of her passive and her sprint? :s
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#43angermngment101Posted 1/9/2013 8:28:04 PM
Nautibro?

Blitz is still better.
---
Gamefax
#44dennis941012Posted 1/9/2013 8:29:44 PM
none
I personally hated

Heimer (3 turrets) ------> twitch (penta kill days) ------> Xin (even after the nerf) ----> udyr (never die stun everything) ------> Kennen
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#45GevaudenPosted 1/9/2013 8:56:37 PM
Why the Eve hate? she has to get right in your face to do anything..leave her alone.
---
Don't you ever question my motives
#46Skul_Posted 1/9/2013 9:06:34 PM
Most assassins.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#47kirbyakaZPosted 1/9/2013 9:17:54 PM
To all the people saying Kennen is OP, can you give me some advice? I love playing him top, but whenever it's against a double top (even if I have someone else with me) I lose my lane. Any help?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#48Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:24:57 PM
Any other OP characters that get more hate than Blitz? I'm new and I'm considering another character. I'm creating rage in matches just by picking Blitz. I don't have to say anything and I get called a Blitz whore, a troll, etc. Who is someone I can pick that can make them cry even more?
#49gkh5Posted 1/9/2013 9:38:03 PM
Crimson681 posted...
Any other OP characters that get more hate than Blitz? I'm new and I'm considering another character. I'm creating rage in matches just by picking Blitz. I don't have to say anything and I get called a Blitz whore, a troll, etc. Who is someone I can pick that can make them cry even more?

It's pretty much Blitz closely followed by Darius, especially if you're new and playing other new players. He's not OP but you're pretty much guaranteed QQ from your ult.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#50Crimson681Posted 1/9/2013 9:42:23 PM
gkh5 posted...
Crimson681 posted...

It's pretty much Blitz closely followed by Darius, especially if you're new and playing other new players. He's not OP but you're pretty much guaranteed QQ from your ult.

Oh wow, dude says "I've seen that dude in 3 matches and he picks Blitz EVERY time" lol, is someone mad or what?