I have no idea how to play Lee Sin.

#1Masemune_100Posted 1/9/2013 5:41:19 PM
Granted, I haven't played him much, but I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with him, and I kinda want to learn him because he's cool and who his VA is. That, and you can be really flashy with him lol.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#2KingOfAsiaPosted 1/9/2013 5:42:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bdjFi.jpg

#teamcaitlyn
---
add me to xbox live, Mr Possum, Cute girls. only please
#3Masemune_100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:45:49 PM
KingOfAsia posted...

#teamcaitlyn

WHY IS OUR ART LOW TIER?
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#4ShadowD00mPosted 1/9/2013 5:53:59 PM(edited)
KingOfAsia posted...

#teamcaitlyn

I see no point in that pic, but needless to say I like it.

On topic, Lee Sin can be used as a Top, Jungle and Mid lane champ. He has a very powerful early game and a good late game. Build him like a bruiser, BC/BT and the like and max R>Q>W>E. He has a nice engage move and a great escape attack, but mastering him can be a bit difficult, but he is very much worth it.

Edit: If you want to watch Lee Sin in action, Wingsofdeathx is currently playing him on his stream on twitch.tv
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
#5Vamp_AubreyPosted 1/9/2013 5:52:09 PM
i am undefeat with lesion listen i can show u the ropes just ask
---
Shout! Shout! Let it all out!
These are the things I can do without!
#6Vamp_AubreyPosted 1/9/2013 5:52:52 PM
i acualy had to retire my lesion b/c i felt it unfair for other players 2 go againt me
---
#7centurion911Posted 1/9/2013 5:54:18 PM
People are playing him top a lot more now. He works great as a top, jungle, or mid and can be built as either an AD heavy tank or straight damage+GA (Lane Sin is tanky enough to pull it off).

Great early game, great mid game, lategame you're basically used to peel for your carry or disrupt the other team's carry.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#8Vamp_AubreyPosted 1/9/2013 5:56:31 PM
^who are you even

y wuld u take lee sin top? wft?
---
#9Vamp_AubreyPosted 1/9/2013 7:37:25 PM
first of all

DO NOT BUY BOOTS

it is a waste of 350 gold that could go tiowards ur kages or something

lesion already has the mobility of a GOD

he bounces across the map using wards (btw make sure you buy a sight stone and 3 extra wards )

you hshould be using ur ult wheneer its up because its always on a low CD and you'll confuse the enemy and when he is confuse you can kill him
---
#10ShadowD00mPosted 1/9/2013 7:50:49 PM
Vamp_Aubrey posted...
you hshould be using ur ult wheneer its up because its always on a low CD and you'll confuse the enemy and when he is confuse you can kill him

No, you shouldn't use your ult every time it's up, you should use it as much as possible, just not when it's always ready to be used. It is a useful move for many reasons but just blatantly using it when it's ready is wrong. Save it for when you need it, not just to "Confuse the enemy" because you can.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m