So, has anyone found a champ that can beat Elise?

#1centurion911Posted 1/9/2013 6:31:46 PM
I play her a lot and I feel safe against basically any champ. She can outduel the sustainers and outpoke the duelers. Her stun and jump make her pretty safe as well. It seems like she has the edge in every matchup.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 6:33:38 PM
I still feel like Teemo could be a pain the in ass.

but only because he's a pain in the ass to everybody.
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#3tacoslayer89Posted 1/9/2013 6:34:14 PM
I'm assuming you're top...

Yorick beats almost anyone so probably him but yeah that's probably it. She doesn't seem to have much teamfight presence though, but I haven't seen many so I really don't know.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#4zefigPosted 1/9/2013 6:34:30 PM
Haven't seen her much. One of my friends mains jerk champs top lane, and he was considering branching out into Elise. His standard for picking up new champs is that they beat his former champs. He went from Teemo -> Pantheon -> Nunu (and now plays about 50-50 Panth/Nunu).

How does Elise fair against those two, if anyone has experience playing those matchups?
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#5SirDanieIPosted 1/9/2013 6:34:36 PM
This has been done like a week ago; Morde, Jayce, Yorick etc etc just search up that thread
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#6_HeXPosted 1/9/2013 6:35:40 PM
Voidgolem posted...
I still feel like Teemo could be a pain the in ass.

but only because he's a pain in the ass to everybody.

She has a gap closer AND a stun, which is exactly what counters Teemo in lane. He dies to anyone with either one of those two.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:36:28 PM
SirDanieI posted...
This has been done like a week ago; Morde, Jayce, Yorick etc etc just search up that thread

Morde I can see

Jayce I can kinda see

Yorick would be hard pressed to stop her dueling him from level 2-3, and Yorick is really squishy without items. So I dunno there
---
#8_HeXPosted 1/9/2013 6:37:41 PM
SirDanieI posted...

Morde? No, you poke his shield down without being in risk of taking any damage back.
Jayce? No, you win both trades and hard engages.
Yorick? No, he doesn't do enough damage and can't outsustain Elise's harras.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:38:28 PM
zefig posted...
Haven't seen her much. One of my friends mains jerk champs top lane, and he was considering branching out into Elise. His standard for picking up new champs is that they beat his former champs. He went from Teemo -> Pantheon -> Nunu (and now plays about 50-50 Panth/Nunu).

How does Elise fair against those two, if anyone has experience playing those matchups?

She does well against Panth because she can go invuln for his E spears and answer back with range and %health poke.

Nunu is just a pain to lane against. Strong sustain and poke. I would imagine she could duel him pretty well (especially since she can stop his ult and that's most of his burst).
---
#10LithspPosted 1/9/2013 6:40:38 PM
How about Vlad? He should be able to harass more than Elise and can push hard enough that she's always going to be at turret. Also, trollpool.
---
[]Signature[]