So, has anyone found a champ that can beat Elise?

#31centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:00:20 PM
thecrossnkight posted...
What? Elises spiderlings give morde shield. She literally cant go into spider form and approach him because she wont even hurt his HP. He can sit on top of her with just his W up and and deal more damage than he takes. His E has the same range as her Q and is instant. Which means he'll have shield up anytime she tries to harass him from smacking her in the face. Elise isn't coming out on top without help from the jungler, especially once morde gets rolling.

Combine that with that a smart top morde will put three points in W before maxing Q/E so he can farm from anywhere just by throwing it on a minion, and elise is left high and dry.

Someone doesn't read very well

Elise can fit in her whole combo inbetween his Es. If he Es her then he will have a small shield, if he Es the minion wave Elise can still break through it easily. She can change forms on a 4 second CD, Morde's E goes for 6, which means she can Spider him pretty safely
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#32Stalky24Posted 1/9/2013 8:03:06 PM
centurion911 posted...
Stalky24 posted...
Jayce can if he builds right (not wasting time with fcking Tear of Goddess), but it's hard matchup and Elise's damage is so big so one mistake and it's end.

But with 2-3 items outside boots I almost constantly outperform Elise in teamfights if she isnt absurdly ahead.

I believe it's like I said. If Jayce plays the lane perfectly he will win.

Very few Jayces can do that

Another thing is that Jayce's teamfight presence>Elise's teamfight presence (with right builds) even if Elise got small cs lead and maybe a kill on Jayce.

The thing I do recently on Jayce vs Elise is that I pick Heal as 2nd summoner's spell and commit whenever she wants to trade and use that Heal a lot sooner than she'd consider to ignite me (like ~50% HP, usually when I see her go spider and use E, thats sign she wants a kill). It reduces her missing% damage and gives me more time to outdamage her hard.
#33SirDanieIPosted 1/9/2013 8:25:08 PM
centurion911 posted...

If you've just E-ed the minions and I Q--->Spider form jump---->W+Q combo, Morde is not winning that trade. All Elise has to do is move to the side of him so he can only hit either her or the minions and Morde will be helpless to fight back.

OMFG I spent an hour writing up maths stuff and when I click preview message it crashes. W/e here's a truncated version.

Both lvl 3(since you said this is when she shines. You got all skills I got 2 in E and 1 in W. 20 ap each.

Morde E's all minions getting 130 health shield losing 36 health due to the cost . Elise Q's in human form deals 80 damage after Mr and leaves him with 50 health shield and jumps on him and Q's dealing 35 damage after Mr leaving him with 15 shield. Both activate W and Morde gains 28 magic dmg aura10 armor,10 mr and gains shield from you, your spiders and melee minions while you gain 60 percent attack speed 4 heal per hit 10 armor, mr 14 damage per hit and spiderlings who deal 12 physical damage which also heal per hit. After 3 seconds I am left with about 30 health under you. From this point you either run away or continue dueling without your attack speed buff. If you continue you start to lose as my W lasts for another 3 seconds and my E will be up in 3 seconds giving me a full shield now that your in melee range. If you run away I chase you dealing damage with my W and autoattacks and finally using E again once its back up winning the trade.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#34centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:37:24 PM
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...

If you've just E-ed the minions and I Q--->Spider form jump---->W+Q combo, Morde is not winning that trade. All Elise has to do is move to the side of him so he can only hit either her or the minions and Morde will be helpless to fight back.

OMFG I spent an hour writing up maths stuff and when I click preview message it crashes. W/e here's a truncated version.

Both lvl 3(since you said this is when she shines. You got all skills I got 2 in E and 1 in W. 20 ap each.

Morde E's all minions getting 130 health shield losing 36 health due to the cost . Elise Q's in human form deals 80 damage after Mr and leaves him with 50 health shield and jumps on him and Q's dealing 35 damage after Mr leaving him with 15 shield. Both activate W and Morde gains 28 magic dmg aura10 armor,10 mr and gains shield from you, your spiders and melee minions while you gain 60 percent attack speed 4 heal per hit 10 armor, mr 14 damage per hit and spiderlings who deal 12 physical damage which also heal per hit. After 3 seconds I am left with about 30 health under you. From this point you either run away or continue dueling without your attack speed buff. If you continue you start to lose as my W lasts for another 3 seconds and my E will be up in 3 seconds giving me a full shield now that your in melee range. If you run away I chase you dealing damage with my W and autoattacks and finally using E again once its back up winning the trade.

You have no consideration to Elise's change back to human form and her W---E combo on the way out. She can do 2 form shifts in between Morde's Es
---
#35SirDanieIPosted 1/9/2013 10:21:32 PM
centurion911 posted...
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...

You have no consideration to Elise's change back to human form and her W---E combo on the way out. She can do 2 form shifts in between Morde's Es

So you are running away after 3 seconds of AS increase I presume. So since your Q cooldown is 6 seconds; you will have to wait around 2 seconds for it to be back up after you finished your attacking in spider form. In thpse 2 seconds (where you are running away in spider form w8ing to switchback into human form) my W and autoattacking will make me win the trade. And when your Q is back up you so will my E and since my E is instant cast I will hit first and your Q will do no damage to me as my shield will be back to full. Also you will not be able to use your W because it has a cooldown of 12 seconds so I win.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#36aryanbrarPosted 1/10/2013 12:56:13 AM
elise will win lane and lose teamfights, i always see elise's blow up in teamfights, they try to run away with repul(what ever its called). only to be ulted by a cho or darius.
#37professor xPosted 1/10/2013 1:04:42 AM
centurion911 posted...
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...

Just want to add trading pre-6 while a minion wave is pushing against you in suicide. You will die from minion damage alone.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.
#38centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:10:13 PM
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...

So you are running away after 3 seconds of AS increase I presume. So since your Q cooldown is 6 seconds; you will have to wait around 2 seconds for it to be back up after you finished your attacking in spider form. In thpse 2 seconds (where you are running away in spider form w8ing to switchback into human form) my W and autoattacking will make me win the trade. And when your Q is back up you so will my E and since my E is instant cast I will hit first and your Q will do no damage to me as my shield will be back to full. Also you will not be able to use your W because it has a cooldown of 12 seconds so I win.

Once again, you cant read. You're not taking into account human form W--->E stun where you can do the combo over again when you wait for CDs. you lose
---
#39DiortePosted 1/10/2013 12:18:49 PM
Whoever said no to Morde is lying to you. You can't break his shield unless you want to die in the process.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#40Eclipse008Posted 1/10/2013 12:19:47 PM
AP Malphite.
---
qed