So, has anyone found a champ that can beat Elise?

#51funkys-flightsPosted 1/10/2013 1:42:38 PM
Cho can shake off harass with carnivore, while elise blows a lot of mana trying to keep it down. Run some early mres runes for a safe lane. Morde's passive negate's elise's main selling point: harass. But if you send him top he is super susceptible to ganks and loses wraith farm.

I'm at about 60% win rate with elise ranked 50 matches in. Nearly any melee champ should be a free lane. The few that are completely skill based (as in more or less an even matchup) would go to Teemo, Jayce, Nid and Jax. I'd say ap nid is scarier than bruiser.

With most transform champs ''lack of an ultimate'' means baiting the enemies' ult out. It also means throwing as many autos as you can levels 1-3
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#52_Yag_Posted 1/10/2013 1:45:39 PM
Diorte posted...
Whoever said no to Morde is lying to you. You can't break his shield unless you want to die in the process.

no you see there are a few people on this board that are i guess part of the elise master race or something and believe regardless of what you say that she will win every lane and every game cuz she es#1.

they will ignore all of the facts you post and simply keep repeating their elise es#1 mantra until you give up caring about trying to change their unchangable mind, and then they take that as a victory and continue to troll everyone with elise unbeatable threads.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#53DartDragoonPosted 1/10/2013 1:58:25 PM
I've been stomped hard by Rumble...

He's kind of niche but I guess ranged bruisers that don't need mana (or can ignore mana after tear/chalice) stomps her. Aka Rumble/Yorick/Urgot/etc...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#54SirDanieIPosted 1/10/2013 4:36:07 PM
centurion911 posted...
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...
SirDanieI posted...
centurion911 posted...

If you've just E-ed the minions and I Q--->Spider form jump---->W+Q combo, Morde is not winning that trade. All Elise has to do is move to the side of him so he can only hit either her or the minions and Morde will be helpless to fight back.

OMFG I spent an hour writing up maths stuff and when I click preview message it crashes. W/e here's a truncated version.

Both lvl 3(since you said this is when she shines. You got all skills I got 2 in E and 1 in W. 20 ap each.

Morde E's all minions getting 130 health shield losing 36 health due to the cost . Elise Q's in human form deals 80 damage after Mr and leaves him with 50 health shield and jumps on him and Q's dealing 35 damage after Mr leaving him with 15 shield. Both activate W and Morde gains 28 magic dmg aura10 armor,10 mr and gains shield from you, your spiders and melee minions while you gain 60 percent attack speed 4 heal per hit 10 armor, mr 14 damage per hit and spiderlings who deal 12 physical damage which also heal per hit. After 3 seconds I am left with about 30 health under you. From this point you either run away or continue dueling without your attack speed buff. If you continue you start to lose as my W lasts for another 3 seconds and my E will be up in 3 seconds giving me a full shield now that your in melee range. If you run away I chase you dealing damage with my W and autoattacks and finally using E again once its back up winning the trade.

You have no consideration to Elise's change back to human form and her W---E combo on the way out. She can do 2 form shifts in between Morde's Es

So you are running away after 3 seconds of AS increase I presume. So since your Q cooldown is 6 seconds; you will have to wait around 2 seconds for it to be back up after you finished your attacking in spider form. In thpse 2 seconds (where you are running away in spider form w8ing to switchback into human form) my W and autoattacking will make me win the trade. And when your Q is back up you so will my E and since my E is instant cast I will hit first and your Q will do no damage to me as my shield will be back to full. Also you will not be able to use your W because it has a cooldown of 12 seconds so I win.

Once again, you cant read. You're not taking into account human form W--->E stun where you can do the combo over again when you wait for CDs. you lose

You do realize you are still in melee range so you won't be able to run out of the range of my E before your stun wears out. You will be able to use your W indeed but then I will use my E which will do a lot more damage as well as completely negate the dmg from your Q which you will be using soon afterwards.Also no need to be immature and insult people.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#55SirDanieIPosted 1/10/2013 4:39:19 PM
_HeX posted...
Diorte posted...
_HeX posted...
Diorte posted...
Whoever said no to Morde is lying to you. You can't break his shield unless you want to die in the process.

Of course you can, he is either gonna end up pushing the wave and getting ganked a lot, or he is gonna eat Elise's Q all day long.

Or he just walks away to his tower like every not-stupid Morde does after he freefarmed a wave, and Elise's Q does pitiful damage that his shield eats for breakfast. Your theorycrafting doesn't work when I've personally had it happen, I don't know what you think you're posting. You're assuming neither of us have our mid warded to see ganks coming from a mile away, too. Spamming her Q onto him is a waste of mana. If he's mid, like he should be, and has magic resist like every mid bruiser should have then Elise is nothing but a pile of squashed spiders under his giant mace.

You have fun with that in normals vs bads.

Real mature, dude. Real mature.

I did note that when I first introduced Morde into this thread that the jungler will rape him if he plays like this; BUT should I push like a boss I will beat Elise in lane
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#56DiortePosted 1/10/2013 7:34:25 PM
SirDanieI posted...
_HeX posted...
Diorte posted...
_HeX posted...
Diorte posted...

Of course you can, he is either gonna end up pushing the wave and getting ganked a lot, or he is gonna eat Elise's Q all day long.

Or he just walks away to his tower like every not-stupid Morde does after he freefarmed a wave, and Elise's Q does pitiful damage that his shield eats for breakfast. Your theorycrafting doesn't work when I've personally had it happen, I don't know what you think you're posting. You're assuming neither of us have our mid warded to see ganks coming from a mile away, too. Spamming her Q onto him is a waste of mana. If he's mid, like he should be, and has magic resist like every mid bruiser should have then Elise is nothing but a pile of squashed spiders under his giant mace.

You have fun with that in normals vs bads.

Real mature, dude. Real mature.

I did note that when I first introduced Morde into this thread that the jungler will rape him if he plays like this; BUT should I push like a boss I will beat Elise in lane

Yea, I had literally zero ganks from my jungler when this happened to me. It isn't Elise that beats Morde, it's Elise's jungler, assuming Elise is mid. I had warded all around mid, even into the enemy jungle, to give a huge heads up to my jungler so he felt safe ganking. Morde did nothing but push all day and camped me literally just outside of my tower's range. Still no ganks. My jungler was also WW, so... After the match Morde was even like "Yea, you shouldn't have even bothered trying to hurt me, you wasted too much mana on me. I'm sorry your jungler sucked :["
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo