Kha'zix in every damn game

#1nyhustler208Posted 1/9/2013 8:30:50 PM
since eve is a top ban now
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 8:40:04 PM
more because GD is flooded with topics along the lines of "KHA WENT 40/0 AND COULD ONESHOT THE TANK", but good guess.
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#3nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:46:00 PM
Voidgolem posted...
more because GD is flooded with topics along the lines of "KHA WENT 40/0 AND COULD ONESHOT THE TANK", but good guess.

GD?
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#4VoidgolemPosted 1/9/2013 8:47:44 PM
GD?

General Discussion over on the actual site.

it is a wretched hive of bad and QQ, but it has some good spots (Astronautilus/Surprise Party Fiddle, for instance)
---
'This guy has really mastered adventuring. City burning down, populace about to be sacrificed to god knows what...better loot everything'
#5DarkemastePosted 1/10/2013 3:02:47 PM(edited)
With the sale last week how could you not expect to see him all the time? :p

I expect him to be the next most banned champ in the near future tbh.

At least once they realize he's able to be a constant threat unlike Eve who has to depend entirely on her ult+DFG to burst someone down.

After that you could you could probably expect Riot to give him some nerfs, followed by Talon, Zed, Kat and whichever next assassin is most complained about after Kha is no longer being selected.

Edit~ Not that I think he deserves it, but it just seems everyone hates assassins/burst damage in general and/or being punished for being careless/overextending.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#6AmarajahPosted 1/10/2013 4:03:43 PM
People don't realize how squishy he can be if you trap him. Literally anyone can burst him down instantly just like he can burst you if he builds BC/BT. His ult isn't that good to get away as talon and if you use E to jump in on them you don't have that for escape, but if he doesn't use E to catch you you can kite him hard.
#7BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 4:27:55 PM
Voidgolem posted...
GD?

General Discussion over on the actual site.

it is a wretched hive of bad and QQ, but it has some good spots (Astronautilus/Surprise Party Fiddle, for instance)

And you say that here?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#8VoidgolemPosted 1/10/2013 4:29:22 PM
And you say that here?

Say what you like about GFAQs, but the average intelligence (and skill) level over here is higher than over there.

including the guys with forum badges.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg