Since Shen is banned so often..

#1LithspPosted 1/9/2013 10:50:57 PM
..why not just delete him?

I mean, it feels like a waste of a ban, because you're like, forced to ban him or lose, pretty much. He's just too easy to win with that he must be banned at all times.

..there needs to be more ban slots or something, because there are so many champs, but you can't really ban your own least favourite champs, you're pigeon-holed into banning the GGWP champs, like Shen, Blitz, Malph, Amumu etc.

Those champs are banned basically each and every game. So why even have them?
Why not just disallow them from ranked, so people can actually ban champs that they personally don't want to face, not just force everyone into banning the same champs every game.

Something needs to be done.
---
[]Signature[]
#2kirbyakaZPosted 1/9/2013 10:52:45 PM
While I think the notion of deleting a champ is just stupid, now that there are over 100 champs, with more to come, I think an extra ban slot would be nice. Perhaps just one for whichever team picks second.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#3afewmangosPosted 1/9/2013 10:53:12 PM
because there's normals?
---
i liek mudkipz
#4SeanMx33Posted 1/9/2013 10:53:42 PM
Lithsp posted...
Since Blitzcrank is banned so often..

Fix'd
---
Go Forth!
#5pectus_umbraPosted 1/9/2013 10:54:05 PM
Oh, you people. You're part of the same tier that will auto-jump on ali or shen as soon as they aren't banned, and then throw the game. Speaking from experience on both the winning and losing side of that one.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#6DeleveleDPosted 1/9/2013 10:54:15 PM
Lithsp posted...
so people can actually ban champs that they personally don't want to face, not just force everyone into banning the same champs every game.

Read this, then think about why you posted this in the first place.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#7Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:55:21 PM
afewmangos posted...
because there's normals?

Yeah normals are all good and well.

But you basically need to ban at least 3/4 of those champs in ranked, or you run the risk of losing Elo purely because they are derp-fest GGWP champs, not just this, but everyone rages if you DON'T ban them.

I would personally like to see Kat banned. Eve banned. TF on occassion. But no. Not allowed.
Team rage. Need to ban all those other champs. If I don't we lose.

I think it just needs to be altered, at least 1 more ban per side. Bare minimum. I think 2 more bans per side would be more fitting.
---
[]Signature[]
#8BhelliumPosted 1/9/2013 10:56:32 PM
pectus_umbra posted...
Oh, you people.

What do you mean, you people?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#9Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:56:38 PM
pectus_umbra posted...
Oh, you people. You're part of the same tier that will auto-jump on ali or shen as soon as they aren't banned, and then throw the game. Speaking from experience on both the winning and losing side of that one.

No. Ali always seems to suck. Never felt like he should be banned or it's GG.
Never had team rage at me to ban Ali.
---
[]Signature[]
#10happyscrub1Posted 1/9/2013 10:56:58 PM
Lithsp posted...
..why not just delete him?

I mean, it feels like a waste of a ban, because you're like, forced to ban him or lose, pretty much. He's just too easy to win with that he must be banned at all times..

Shen has crap win rate. He's not ban worthy at all.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here