I know why NA lags behind Asia

#11XcZeus3469Posted 1/10/2013 12:48:21 AM
its because they take gaming seriously over there
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#12DoctorEggmanPosted 1/10/2013 12:48:22 AM
OnionMan6 posted...
Or maybe because Asia is over populated and disgusting so the only thing they can do is sit at home and play games or go outside and get raped/killed. They have to play games to escape the harsh realities of their bad life.

what
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#13ReonikkiPosted 1/10/2013 12:48:54 AM
Time to create a new alt "OnionMan7".
---
http://tinyurl.com/coypo3a
#14CheezWhizXPosted 1/10/2013 12:52:20 AM(edited)
Or maybe because NA players are bad in general compared to Asia.

With that note, only one NA team has ever taken a game (a game, not a match) off a Korean team.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#15Flame_HazardPosted 1/10/2013 12:53:10 AM
OnionMan6 posted...
Or maybe because Asia is over populated and disgusting so the only thing they can do is sit at home and play games or go outside and get raped/killed. They have to play games to escape the harsh realities of their bad life.

I...

OnionMan6 posted...
I don't really envy being raped and killed.

Edit: I don't really envy being killed. Love me some rape in the morning.

don't even...
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#16xJehodxPosted 1/10/2013 12:54:25 AM
One of those people who believe Fox "News" only tells truths posted in this topic, two guesses who.
---
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN - Habbalah
#17DeadpooL7Posted 1/10/2013 1:03:33 AM
Its because they do nothing but play the game... it has nothing to do with people going 'loltryhard'.

That doesnt even make sense cause the people who say that are casual players playing for fun (mostly in normals). I dont see pro players from any country going 'loltryhard' so thats realy nothing to do with it.
#18BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 1:05:36 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Its because they do nothing but play the game... it has nothing to do with people going 'loltryhard'.

That doesnt even make sense cause the people who say that are casual players playing for fun (mostly in normals). I dont see pro players from any country going 'loltryhard' so thats realy nothing to do with it.

You don't think NA and European pros don't treat this game like a full time job and then some?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#19TheConductorSixPosted 1/10/2013 1:12:16 AM
It is indeed a cultural difference. Not just in effort but innovation.

America takes things already made and tries to improve them, cutting out as much work as possible.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#20BurnumMasterPosted 1/10/2013 1:15:22 AM
TheConductorSix posted...
It is indeed a cultural difference. Not just in effort but innovation.

America takes things already made and tries to improve them, cutting out as much work as possible.

Like cars, nukes, internet, etc
---
GT:BurnumMaster