The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Late game Ryze

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 1/10/2013 2:50:52 AM
What should the build be?
I was just in an 80 minute game and I had

Homeguard Sorcers
Frozen Heart
Muramana
RoA

Then I had about 10+ K gold to spend on the last 2 items but I didn't know what to do. I used Banshees, GA, Rabadons, ANOTHER Frozen Heart, Crucible and Lich Bane.
Which is the best for the last two items?
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2SirDanieIPosted 1/10/2013 2:54:41 AM
If you really need another frozen heart for the armor get gauntlets instead
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#3FlameLord23Posted 1/10/2013 2:58:02 AM
Archangels. You should really get an archangels. Tear early then archangels. He benefits way too much from it.

Banshee's is always good for the passive.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#4OnionMan6Posted 1/10/2013 3:07:21 AM
Rush Tears
Catalyst/RoA
Glacial/IBG
When tears close to max turn it into Manamune-> Muramana.

Those are pretty much core with Sorc Shoes. From there you can go into a Hextech for spell vamp (since muramana makes you hit like a truck) and Banshees Veil for mana.

I am also a big fan of buying a 2nd tear after you turn manamune into Muramana. You can charge a 2nd tear up into an Arch Angels and get another +1000 mana.
#5Skyscraper101Posted 1/10/2013 3:09:08 AM
Sorc boots
RoA
Tear
Frozen heart/iceborn gauntlet
Banshees veil
Void staff/abyssal sceptre

Is generally the best build for ryze. What you upgrade tear to is entiely up to you. If someone already has frozen heart, get iceborn. Same thing with abyssal sceptre
#6OnionMan6Posted 1/10/2013 3:22:51 AM
Skyscraper101 posted...
Sorc boots
RoA
Tear
Banshees veil

Is generally the best build for ryze. What you upgrade tear to is entiely up to you. If someone already has frozen heart, get iceborn. Same thing with abyssal sceptre

Wrong. You always upgrade tear into Muramana. Ryze scales off mana and Muramana boost his damage by ridiculous amounts since he builds nothing but mana anyways.

His AP ratios are crap. Even if muramana only adds an extra 100 damage to each attack (Q, W, auto) that's still more damage than you'd get from any AP item. His highest AP ratio is 60% so you'd need over 160 AP to get that damage. His Q scales even lower at 40% and his primary nuke so you'd need over 200 AP for it.

Plus muramana adds the extra damage to his melee so you do your combo and throw an auto attack in and you do crazy damage.
#7Number_0nePosted 1/10/2013 4:00:37 AM
For me it's:
Tear
boots
ROA
change tear into muramana when maxed
Frozen Heart
Banashees
Seraph's Embrace
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#8vermillion719Posted 1/10/2013 4:51:33 AM
My most typical endgame build is usually Homeguard Sorc's, Muramana, RoA, IG, Banshee's, and then whatever mana item I think will help most or Void Staff.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#9Skyscraper101Posted 1/10/2013 5:28:31 AM
OnionMan6 posted...
Skyscraper101 posted...
Sorc boots
RoA
Tear
Banshees veil

Wrong. You always upgrade tear into Muramana. Ryze scales off mana and Muramana boost his damage by ridiculous amounts since he builds nothing but mana anyways.

His AP ratios are crap. Even if muramana only adds an extra 100 damage to each attack (Q, W, auto) that's still more damage than you'd get from any AP item. His highest AP ratio is 60% so you'd need over 160 AP to get that damage. His Q scales even lower at 40% and his primary nuke so you'd need over 200 AP for it.

If there is a khazix that is 30/0 with full build by the 25 minute mark that decides to intsagib you every fight, I wouldn't get muramana. Saying you shouls ger muramana everygame with no exception is ignorant.

Plus muramana adds the extra damage to his melee so you do your combo and throw an auto attack in and you do crazy damage.