Remember when the popular opinion on gamefaqs was that Cait was bad?

#21MwarriorHieiPosted 1/10/2013 4:36:36 AM
I always laugh at people saying that Cait fell off late game, there's no such thing for ADCs.

when people say that, they say that relative to the other ADCs
---
o.o
#22Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:37:05 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I always laugh at people saying that Cait fell off late game, there's no such thing as falling off for ADCs.

qft
#23WebBowserPosted 1/10/2013 4:42:12 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I always laugh at people saying that Cait fell off late game, there's no such thing as falling off for ADCs.

^this

Some may scale better than others, but none of them actually fall off. Also, she has a decent escape and second only to late-game trist in AA range (I suppose you can also say that late game Koggy has an advantage if you include the steroid, I don't know it's uptime/downtime so I don't know whether or not it lasts long enough to consider Kog as outranging cait). In early to mid game, she is second to none in AA range, and AA range is quite possibly an ADCs most important stat as you cannot buy that, and it is vital for being safe in a teamfight.

Her AA range is why I have always said she was good lategame, the fact the rest of her abilities are mostly irrelevent at that point is irrelevent (her net is just as good of an escape late game as it is early game).
---
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
#24dennis941012Posted 1/10/2013 4:43:46 AM
One thing i've learned from watching Wickd is that he talks out of his ass very frequently.

Kennen is a squishy AP.

Irelia eats squishy AP's for breakfast.

inb4someonebringsupegoskennen

Zilean is squishy AP
I eat Irelia for breakfast...
SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP @_@
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#25DeanyzyPosted 1/10/2013 4:44:08 AM
MwarriorHiei posted...
I always laugh at people saying that Cait fell off late game, there's no such thing for ADCs.

when people say that, they say that relative to the other ADCs

Well she ain't a hyper carry but a well played Cait should forge a huge advantage in the laning phase. The whole point of her strong laning is to make sure the enemy ADC doesn't reach a full build.
#26Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:45:44 AM(edited)
Sure you do.

@dennis
#27dennis941012Posted 1/10/2013 5:06:27 AM
Sure you do.

@dennis

You beat Irelia same way you train your dog :O
Irelia comes to last hit minions put a bomb on it.
Over time you break her down and make her extremely cautious when approaching you.
If she isn't broken by lv3 double bomb the minions she is next to when she sees huge chunk of her hp blow away she runsaway.
Irelia pre level4 can't even fight back well even if she does Time warp yourself and runaway.
post level 6 constantly deny her farm by bombing the minion and when she tries to go for the kill revive + timewarp will easliy get you out. Denied Irelia = free lane
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#28Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:07:20 AM
And then you play a competent Irelia.
#29ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/10/2013 5:09:55 AM
Viewtiful_Jon posted...
Yes I remeber, then she got used by some pro's and she started getting noticed, No buffs between the time of hate and the acceptance of her. This is actually a reason I dont really trust what people say on this site. If I think a hero looks fun I will just buy it regardless of how bad and out classed people here say.

this. exactly this.

i dont take anything i read here seriously lol
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#30SlaynPosted 1/10/2013 5:19:58 AM
People say Cait is bad because she doesn't have very good late game scaling, because she has no attack speed boost and her Q is terrible late game because it leaves you open. Plus her escape isn't as good as others.

The thing is though... that an ADC melts people so fast it doesn't really matter. Does Ez use his Q 40m in? Not really, auto attacks are better ( still use it to poke ). His attack speed boost is hardly noticable unless you open with ult.

So really, doesn't matter, at late game all adc are about the same. At least she has longer auto attacks, I mean it can make up for no AS boost, considering you should be able to get in one hit before most other people reach you.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116