Why is rumble so hard to use

#1Unit1027Posted 1/10/2013 7:33:06 AM
So i was interested in him and decided to try him out in a bot game. I go 0/4 i just cant use him. His flamethrower does like no damage nor the harpoon, shield isnt much help and i can't land his ult at all. He is the hardest champion ive ever tryed. Any tips on him?
#2myg0t_stkPosted 1/10/2013 7:34:34 AM
uninstall game
---
ezreal is my waifu
#3Stalky24Posted 1/10/2013 7:34:56 AM
His ratios arent huge, his base damage is. Stack Magic Penetration. Haunting Guise>Liandry's, Abyssal Scepter, Sorcerer Shoes. In Danger Zone, your flamethrower shreds thru enemy.
#4Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:40:09 AM(edited)
Stalky24 posted...
His ratios arent huge, his base damage is. Stack Magic Penetration. Haunting Guise>Liandry's, Abyssal Scepter, Sorcerer Shoes. In Danger Zone, your flamethrower shreds thru enemy.

When i walking to lane is it good idea to spam abilities so when im all the way up ill be danger zone?
#5ezekiel702Posted 1/10/2013 7:40:06 AM
Unit1027 posted...
So i was interested in him and decided to try him out in a bot game. I go 0/4 i just cant use him. His flamethrower does like no damage nor the harpoon, shield isnt much help and i can't land his ult at all. He is the hardest champion ive ever tryed. Any tips on him?

notsurifsrs.jpeg
#6Sword_SlasherPosted 1/10/2013 7:42:49 AM(edited)
-E->QQ->W->Max Q over E
-Spam W from fountain to get back to lane faster
-Poke your opponent with E on cooldown, try to keep your opponent out-traded by backing off with W after going in with double E->fire
-Spam taunt to make your opponent attack you, this will work 100% of the time
-Get spell vamp gun thingy first, then either the mask (more damage first )or frozen scepter (more suvivability first)
-He takes practice
-edit: W is the most reliable skill to keep yourself in the yellow zone, it is potent on a short cd
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#7Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:43:41 AM
Sword_Slasher posted...
-E->QQ->W->Max Q over E
-Spam W from fountain to get back to lane faster
-Poke your opponent with E on cooldown, try to keep your opponent out-traded by backing off with W after going in with double E->fire
-Spam taunt to make your opponent attack you, this will work 100% of the time
-Get spell vamp gun thingy first, then either the mask (more damage first )or frozen scepter (more suvivability first)
-He takes practice
-edit: W is the most reliable skill to keep yourself in the yellow zone, it is potent on a short cd

Leveling i should go R to Q to E and max out W shield last
#8Ultraknight64Posted 1/10/2013 7:54:32 AM(edited)
> Rumble
> Hard
Pick one.

But seriously Rumble is all about shooting harpoons until you hit them. Once you do hit a harpoon go in with flamethrower and use shield to get out. Try to not use flamethrower too much unless you are pushed.

Once you hit level 6 just bait them into fighting and ignite+Flamethrower+ult and get a free kill. Laugh as they get too scared to engage you for the rest of the laning phase.

Rumble is probably the weakest champion in the game at level 1-4. Counter-react this by starting with E to farm. After that either Q or W and then max Q then E, putting points into R whenever available of course.

Rumble's ult is so strong that even if you can't do much in laning phase as long as you don't feed you can still be useful whole game.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#9xXDEATHXx19Posted 1/10/2013 8:05:36 AM
not hard, but to keep up his damage, you gotta plan your moves accordingly
#10GamerNerdsRUsPosted 1/10/2013 8:13:42 AM
My first time using Rumble was fun.
I built tanky and decimated bot lane lol.