Elise top

#1xXDEATHXx19Posted 1/10/2013 7:46:40 AM
Alright, it's no doubt that elise top is and "unstoppable force" but I've yet to try it. I was wondering what a great build is for her top. Which skills do you max first? Basic combos, etc. Any help would be nice.
#2bwlfro5Posted 1/10/2013 7:52:06 AM
Max Q. Spam it on your enemy. When they're low jump in with spider form for the kill.

Buy Haunting Guise and Sorc Boots.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5
#3DartDragoonPosted 1/10/2013 7:53:18 AM
Max Q, take E at lv2 and leave it there, max W second.

Harass with Q, heal up with W in spider form.

Start with Flask+whatever you want.

Her build is pretty much however you want. I play her more of an AP Bruiser, but you can go balls to the wall AP or just Tanky. She can fit many roles.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#4xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:15:53 AM
I was thinking starting flask and 5 pots. go for haunting guise and sorc boots, maybe a sort of defensive boots if the enemy is challenging. get a giants belt or ruby, finish liandry's then warmogs. After wards go for glacial and abyssal to have durability. finish with frozen heart.
#5MilanBarcaPosted 1/10/2013 8:18:36 AM
I was thinking starting flask and 5 pots. go for haunting guise and sorc boots, maybe a sort of defensive boots if the enemy is challenging. get a giants belt or ruby, finish liandry's then warmogs. After wards go for glacial and abyssal to have durability. finish with frozen heart.

This is a pretty solid build. Just keep in mind that the ordering of your defensive items will depend on their team comp, so you might not always want to rush a Warmogs. You can also go for a Rylai's. Another option for armor people have been using is sunfire cape, although I'm not too sure if it's quite worth it.
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#6xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:22:14 AM
MilanBarca posted...

This is a pretty solid build. Just keep in mind that the ordering of your defensive items will depend on their team comp, so you might not always want to rush a Warmogs. You can also go for a Rylai's. Another option for armor people have been using is sunfire cape, although I'm not too sure if it's quite worth it.

Got'cha, thanks for the help. Same with Dartdragoon and wolfer.
#7mantana888Posted 1/10/2013 8:22:58 AM
MilanBarca posted...

Sunfire is ok. but Frozen is almost always going to be better.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#8Viewtiful_JonPosted 1/10/2013 9:05:07 AM
I tried sunfire on her and did not like it, I do like Banner of Command on her, but only if its safe to push a bit.
#9EchoPianistPosted 1/10/2013 10:59:53 AM
Iceborn works really well on her, and can be a substitute for Rylai's. Then you can go for Warmog's instead for the health.