Who would you say is the most viable AD carry not listed as an AD carry?

#11Gun SagePosted 1/10/2013 10:43:08 AM
Annie.

Stun on an ADC, good early-game increases without AP, a shield that sends damage back, and 650 AA range...
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#12anilEhilatedPosted 1/10/2013 10:48:48 AM(edited)
Twisted Fate is good. Stun/Slow, an AA proc and Ashe's E on steroids. Makes up for his low range, I think. Useless Q though, then again Corki's isn't exactly stunning either.
No. GET OUT OF MY GAM-
MizunoRyuu
-INTERNET.

edit: On-topic, Kayle. If she's actually listed as AD, Kennen.
---
For who could ever...?
#13BlocktopusPosted 1/10/2013 10:48:51 AM(edited)
MizunoRyuu posted...
Twisted Fate is good. Stun/Slow, an AA proc and Ashe's E on steroids. Makes up for his low range, I think. Useless Q though, then again Corki's isn't exactly stunning either.

No, twisted fate adc is ****ing useless so get the hell out of here with that crap. I'm so sick of people going adc tf.

i mean god not even adc lux or ahri are that bad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
Hyena Warwick at your service do arams with me pls
#14reaver89Posted 1/10/2013 10:53:11 AM
Kennen. Those stuns can be devastating. Just wish hunaans proc'ed his W's passive.
#15FeatherwindPosted 1/10/2013 10:59:08 AM
Can't remember if I own Kennen on my alt but I definitely want to play AD Kennen now :p

reaver89 posted...
Kennen. Those stuns can be devastating. Just wish hunaans proc'ed his W's passive.

It doesn't increase the charges or just doesn't get the bonus damage and apply the mark? I haven't played a lot after S3 and I haven't seen anyone actually use Runaan's on Kennen but shouldn't it be similar to Cait in that it increases the charges but doesn't get the bonus?
#16Devil D 911Posted 1/10/2013 11:03:50 AM
From what i remember from the time that i tried atk speed/ap kennen, ruunans stacks charges it just doesnt split the stun passive.
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#17Black_AssassinPosted 1/10/2013 11:06:14 AM
Gun Sage posted...
Annie.

Stun on an ADC, good early-game increases without AP, a shield that sends damage back, and 650 AA range...

#18reaver89Posted 1/10/2013 11:16:13 AM
Featherwind posted...
Can't remember if I own Kennen on my alt but I definitely want to play AD Kennen now :p

reaver89 posted...

It doesn't increase the charges or just doesn't get the bonus damage and apply the mark? I haven't played a lot after S3 and I haven't seen anyone actually use Runaan's on Kennen but shouldn't it be similar to Cait in that it increases the charges but doesn't get the bonus?

It doesn't increase the amount of charges. (The main target gets the mark when applicable) I wasn't paying attention to if the bonus magic damage proc'd. I assume that if it procs malady, it'll proc this. But I don't know if it does that either. I don't play Ranged ADCs much.
#19Rising ChaosPosted 1/11/2013 3:21:18 AM
Malzahar is not an AD carry, he is an AD caster.

Potentially viable AD carries include anybody with a ranged autoattack and high base attack speed. Steroids are a plus but not required, if Ashe is any indication. Champions rarely considered ADCs include, from Graves' AS (base + growth) on up:

Sona: AD Steroid, autoattack reset (Power Chord), AoE stun ult
Vladimir: Very short range; Trollpool, damage amp on ult
Nami: AoE stun difficult as balls to aim, pseudo-Frozen Mallet on demand, AoE knockup ult
Ahri: Skillshot "stun," triple dash ult, Foxfire can be used freely with no cast time
Twisted Fate: AS Steroid, same usual TF utility
Orianna: Armor/MR steroid (True Grit olol), AoE "knockback" ult, spells can be used freely with no cast times
Nidalee: AS steroid, brush control traps, mauls your face off if you jump on her
Teemo: ... yeah (Blind, on-hit steroid, free wards)
Kennen: Slightly less awesome escape than Vlad, on-hit steroid, lolstuns

I was going to say Kennen all along, I mean he's always been a legitimate ADC, but I felt like writing that up for the uninitiated. While Kennen's steroid isn't the strongest, though reasonable enough, his base AS is game-best and he's slippery as all hell.

Nami is just a crappy Sona, Vlad has cripplingly low (450) range and little utility to make up for his QE being useless as an ADC, and Teemo plays the same regardless of his build. Unlike say AP Kennen or Ahri, who play vastly differently from their AD counterparts, AP Teemo is still an autoattacker. It just makes more sense to build him that way since his autos scale with AP via Toxic Shot but AD doesn't make a nuke out of Blinding Dart or his shrooms into little deathtraps.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#20SpacefrisianPosted 1/11/2013 4:14:59 AM
Janna, best escape mechanics and a shield that boost ad value.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.