The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is corki one of the best adcs scaling into mid/late?

#1mrg59Posted 1/10/2013 10:31:48 AM
IIRC his passive adds dmg to all of his autos proportional to his additional ad, I believe (I own like every adc other than corki -.-). So is that paired with his super escape what make him one of the best adcs? Or am I missing some key thing about him? (IDK how his cone and sploog bomb scale.)
#2BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 10:33:31 AM
urfrider means yes
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#3SoIldSnlvyPosted 1/10/2013 10:34:59 AM
He's got one of the best mid games for ADCs, though his lategame isn't as strong as others (Vayne, Kogmaw and Tristana for example). He's certainly good, though I'd say Varus has the best mid game for an ADC. Lots of AOE, good AD scaling, safe damage.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#4Gun SagePosted 1/10/2013 10:36:01 AM
The gatling gun also shreds armor, and has a pretty decent range. The phosphorous bomb is literally just there for sight and some early game damage. His ult makes for great pokes, and lets him proc Trinity all day, which is great since it synergizes with his passive so well, while crits are just there for when you don't have a TF proc.

That plus an escape that makes him near impossible to gank... Yeah, he's pretty dominant.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#5MizunoRyuuPosted 1/10/2013 10:44:59 AM
I'm not a fan of him. Q, W and R all deal magic damage, and with very small bases too, not to mention R has horrible AD scaling for some reason. E shreds armour, which is sort of pointless since he can deal true damage anyway, so his damage doesn't actually increase too much from it.

If the enemies generally have high armour and low health, Corki will be a decent choice.
If they have both armour and health, Vayne is a much better choice.
If they just have health, Kog is best.

Think of Corki as the Darius of the carries.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#6gkh5Posted 1/10/2013 10:51:10 AM
He's the best all-around ADC in the game. He doesn't dominate any one phase of the game but he's good in all of them. Fits into any comp and his W is an awesome escape/chase tool.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#7AirsoftcomebackPosted 1/10/2013 10:52:37 AM
He's the best all-around ADC in the game. He doesn't dominate any one phase of the game but he's good in all of them. Fits into any comp and his W is an awesome escape/chase tool.

I'd beg to differ.

Ezreal
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#8BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 10:54:12 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
I'm not a fan of him. Q, W and R all deal magic damage, and with very small bases too, not to mention R has horrible AD scaling for some reason.

*imagines a LoL where Corki's R has 1:1*

OH GOD YES
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#9mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:45:22 AM
High health teams, just build ruined king over BT. Enemy team I just played had a cho and a garen who build mogs and sunfire. Every time their garen would run up to q someone I would focus him down to 65% or less. They effectively had no tank. I feel like on corki I am fine with not doing the who IGNORE EVERY WHOSE NOT THE ADC/APC. With the added true damage and penetration from E, I just atk whoever is in range and the damage is much better than when I play, say Ashe (who I've played almost 55% of my total ranked games as), who I just have to go after squishies to be effective.