ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

#1014NT1HER0Posted 1/10/2013 2:11:27 PM
I do post once in a while, but I do lurk much more lol, so...
1. DeivM
2. Jarvan, Ezreal, Twisted Fate and Jayce.
3. No reason at all haha, haven't tried it yet, Im fairly casual, though I have confidence in my skills.
---
PSN: Theryon
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6, League of Legends.
#102DottledPosted 1/10/2013 2:12:53 PM
Airsoftcomeback posted...

and thanks for proving my point as well.

Good day sir.

I am 26 years old. I'm not trying to insult anyone, it's just pretty obvious that most of you are still high-school age. Can't understand why you found my post so insulting?
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#103brazil00Posted 1/10/2013 2:13:57 PM
Rihawf posted...
brazil00 posted...
Hashmahaia

Mordekaiser, Irelia and Renekton

Because I play in the BR server, if there were more gamefaqs users here I'd probably play with them

I don't play as much thanks to the BR server being shi...shiverling bad.

Yeah, I really regret transfering my account, if I could I'd go back to NA, but now I don't want to start a new account and play all the way to lvl 30 again
#104bobguydude1Posted 1/10/2013 2:14:25 PM
Dottled posted...

Good day sir.

I am 26 years old. I'm not trying to insult anyone, it's just pretty obvious that most of you are still high-school age. Can't understand why you found my post so insulting?

you kinda answered your own question. something Im sure a 26yr old should be able to pick up on.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#105XcZeus3469Posted 1/10/2013 2:16:34 PM
Dottled posted...

Good day sir.

This is just me hazarding a guess, but I suspect it's the demeaning tone you said it in that has everyone's jimmies ruffled
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#1061stClassLegacyPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:49 PM(edited)
iCastFiraga

Gangplank / Gragas / Katarina

Too lazy to post much and definitely too lazy to enter the GFaqs chat often. I'm gold in solo queue and I'm willing to play with anyone (even if they aren't level 30) if they buddy me. (I lurk multiple times a day and read all the good stuff, including the drama!)
#107EcchiBakaPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:08 PM
1: Ecchi Baka

2: Kayle, Vi, Sejuani, & Varus

3: I dunno, usually I just hop on solo queue cause it's the easiest thing to do. I've played with a premade Gfaqs team once though.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#108hotshotgamesPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:46 PM
1. Sethowar (lv 23)

2. Volibear/Nocturne

3. Because All my friends are 30 and I spend my time 'playin gainst the 30's' with them. Once I'm maxed I probably will see that the gfaqers are like.

Also, I rarely post because by the time I get to the forum threads they are about 8 pages long and I can't really see a point.
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#109Number_0nePosted 1/10/2013 2:21:19 PM
1 guardiandemon

2 Taric or Ryze

3 Because my performance fluctuates. Sometimes I hyper carry, while other times I feed so much it seems impossible to be so bad.
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#110Airsoftcomeback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:28:03 PM

Good day sir.

Are you saying your post doesn't sound like you being a condescending douche?
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns