ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!
3 years ago#201
1. ThatReallyAznguy
2. No real favorite but I go through phases. The longest though would be Jarvan IV.
3. I usually only get on to play with friends which ends up being a full house or I don't want to mix groups. They have to stay segregated.
3 years ago#202
1. Halfwaycroox
2. Talon
3. I played with you guys once and I did bad. I was so ashamed that I never came back >_>
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
3 years ago#203
Airsoftcomeback posted...
CosmosYears posted...
Seph doesn't actually rage it's more like "lawl u sux" every 5 seconds, not really raging.

That game with sandwich was pure rage tho

You mean this game?

Anyone would have raged at that game, only reason I didn't is I think I was tired as hell and it was a 60+ minute game that I didn't even care about anymore.
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
3 years ago#204
1. TerribleLiar

2. Anivia and Malphite

3. You didn't invite me :(
If you think Eevee is cool then that must mean you are cool. People that heart Eevee!: 52
3 years ago#205
1. Immortal Omicron

It was a smurf I made to play with my roommates but since my main was only level 5 I just kept using it.

2. Supports in general, but I've had a lot of bonding time with Soraka and Taric (that sounds a bit weird doesn't it?).

3. Because I don't play that often and I'm not really that decent at anything but support. Granted I do communicate and I'm better than seemingly 75% of people in solo que (at least from what I've seen my roommates play, I'm only level 20), but a pidgeon walking on the keyboard would beat that same 75% too.
3 years ago#206
1: Shaduu
2: Malphite, Talon, Riven, Taric, Shaco (Hmm..Maybe), Ashe, I can't think of any others.
3: I'm pretty bad and I wouldn't want anybody from Gamefaqs to suffer with my long load times .. and my lag
3 years ago#207
1: Terminator55401

2: Sona/Leona/Taric

3: I'm a support main, always scary to trust a random to know what to do. Would love to play some games with gfaqers that main adc
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower
3 years ago#208
1. rjsentinal
2. ezreal,draven,darius,swain
3. don't necessarily know how to but i main adc and can play top/mid with confidence.
3 years ago#209
if anyone wants to play with gamefaqs join the Gamefaqs chat in client

Just click the chat room button and type in "gamefaqs"
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
3 years ago#210
Usually just play with friends
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived