2: Probably Vlad, although I haven't gotten around to unlocking him yet >.> But aside from him, I'd have to say Rengar, even though Riot's messed him up badly ;( I did try Kha'zix and loved him, but I absolutely failed with him, so I refunded him and got Rengar instead.
3: Cuz I'm a lowly level 25, almost 26. --- This signature intentionally left blank.
#212ArtosRCPosted 1/10/2013 7:44:10 PM(edited)
1. ArtosRC 2. http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif 3. Whenever I match up with posters from GameFAQs, it is as if I am always terribly outclassed in play. One can eat only so much humble pie. Also, they don't seem to take the games as seriously as I would like. After all, normals are serious goddamn business. --- This is fact and cannot be disputed. http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif
#213wthamidoingPosted 1/10/2013 7:41:00 PM
ur all bad
#214darkdestiny91Posted 1/10/2013 7:51:13 PM
Riven, Warwick, Ahri
I can't play with you guys because I play on the Garena server in Singapore.
#215FearothPosted 1/10/2013 7:54:00 PM
2. Lulu, Blitz, Olaf, anyone tanky
3. Ive only been playing for a short time, not very good, and pretty much only play aram's and the occasional normal now. --- http://heidiandfrank.com/f/hf24
#216Disruptive_01Posted 1/10/2013 8:04:21 PM
2. Fiddlesticks, Caitlyn, Leona, Tristana
3. Still waiting to get level 30 and I don't have a lot of time to play more than 3 or 4 games a week. --- Maybe this world is another planet's hell. Experience teaches only the teachable. - Aldous Huxley
#217KeranikPosted 1/10/2013 8:11:06 PM
2: None yet, haven't played enough to experience but a handful.
3: Partly because of 2, but if anyone wouldn't mind playing with a noob and giving hints/tips feel free to add me.
#218BarrenitePosted 1/10/2013 8:20:28 PM
i never realised until now how many people were just straight up ****ies.
Come on and play with us homies it's significantly more fun, no reason to be scared because you're a low level or low elo or whatever doesn't really turn us off from playing with you or anything like damn
man up --- I have resigned myself to a broken heart