ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

#221Boombot525Posted 1/10/2013 9:31:44 PM
Hello everyone!
My summoner name is adiosEquinox, and I do post on this forum from time to time, but I wouldn't dare call myself a "regular".
Right now, my favorite champ is Kha'Zix. He is actually the first champ I really played intensely and I do fairly well with him at my skill level. Plus, he has a pretty cool skin.
I think the reason I don't play with the GFaq'ers is because I feel really intimidated by you guys? Mostly because most of you are like, 2k elo, and I'm not even 30 yet...
---
(\__/) I survived the PSN outage.
(='.'=) PSN:VivaPotatoes White FC-2451-3948-4612
#222CosmosYearsPosted 1/10/2013 9:34:14 PM
Boombot525 posted...
Hello everyone!
My summoner name is adiosEquinox, and I do post on this forum from time to time, but I wouldn't dare call myself a "regular".
Right now, my favorite champ is Kha'Zix. He is actually the first champ I really played intensely and I do fairly well with him at my skill level. Plus, he has a pretty cool skin.
I think the reason I don't play with the GFaq'ers is because I feel really intimidated by you guys? Mostly because most of you are like, 2k elo, and I'm not even 30 yet...

lol
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#223darkestmercPosted 1/10/2013 9:40:47 PM
Small_appliance posted...
1. Halfwaycroox
2. Talon
3. I played with you guys once and I did bad. I was so ashamed that I never came back >_>

You give great advice to the new players and people asking about champs, so we hold no grudge. <3
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#224xMikhalxPosted 1/10/2013 9:45:29 PM
Not sure, but what I thought was a relatively decent/trollish game just turned out to be friends raging at each other...

We were joking about 5 man top prior to the game starting and I didn't even set my runes/masteries properly lolz...

Does this happen often or was I just unlucky?
#225FoNgThOnGzPosted 1/10/2013 9:49:12 PM
1 - FoNgThOnG
2 - Teemo, Warwick, and Vayne so far.
3 - Play with RL friends instead of ones I find on GameFaqs.

Just really started playing a lot recently and I have noticed that a lot of players are a bunch of whiny, little girls. They all have their damn fingers on the REPORT button, ready to report someone for the smallest things.
---
GamerTag, PSN, & Nintendo ID - FoNgThOnG
#226GrizzlyBear222Posted 1/10/2013 9:52:38 PM
1. GrizzyBear22

2. Lee Sin, or Syndra

3. I've played a couple games with Nubz and that's about it. I'm just usually too scared of failing to play with new people :/
---
GT: FalconPAUNCH666
#227MMaster66Posted 1/10/2013 10:05:38 PM
1. Shwift
2. None really, i go through different champs week to week
3. I only play co-op mostly cause i can't stand the pvp environment. In co-op i never have to deal with that usually and it's fun to me. Not really trying to playing this game to get good, but to have fun.
---
"It's fitting irony the man who trademarked "You're Fired!" is being fired from his own building." -CaptainKO
#228Unit1027Posted 1/10/2013 10:18:29 PM
Ign: jared1003
Favourite champ: fizz
I don't play because i don't think im good enough to rech the standards of the pros on this board
#229Dwhite_1Posted 1/10/2013 10:24:20 PM
dwhite1

lots of them really. hard to pick a fav, i go all roles

i actually just played a game with crazyblackbearD and we stomped them, surrender at like 20. i really never thought about playing with you guys until i read this post and decided why not, and it was a fun game and got me my win of the day. i think i might play more with ya guys
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#230SupahSaiyan87Posted 1/10/2013 10:24:24 PM
1. Flashnub78
2. Gotta be Kha'zix. IMO, he has one of the best designs (both artistically and in gameplay) Riot's made to date and he's a blast to play.
3. I don't wanna get yelled at for making honest mistakes :(
---
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
League IGN - Flashnub78