ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!
4 years ago#221
Hello everyone!
My summoner name is adiosEquinox, and I do post on this forum from time to time, but I wouldn't dare call myself a "regular".
Right now, my favorite champ is Kha'Zix. He is actually the first champ I really played intensely and I do fairly well with him at my skill level. Plus, he has a pretty cool skin.
I think the reason I don't play with the GFaq'ers is because I feel really intimidated by you guys? Mostly because most of you are like, 2k elo, and I'm not even 30 yet...
(\__/) I survived the PSN outage.
(='.'=) PSN:VivaPotatoes White FC-2451-3948-4612
4 years ago#222
Boombot525 posted...
Hello everyone!
My summoner name is adiosEquinox, and I do post on this forum from time to time, but I wouldn't dare call myself a "regular".
Right now, my favorite champ is Kha'Zix. He is actually the first champ I really played intensely and I do fairly well with him at my skill level. Plus, he has a pretty cool skin.
I think the reason I don't play with the GFaq'ers is because I feel really intimidated by you guys? Mostly because most of you are like, 2k elo, and I'm not even 30 yet...

lol
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
4 years ago#223
Small_appliance posted...
1. Halfwaycroox
2. Talon
3. I played with you guys once and I did bad. I was so ashamed that I never came back >_>

You give great advice to the new players and people asking about champs, so we hold no grudge. <3
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
4 years ago#224
Not sure, but what I thought was a relatively decent/trollish game just turned out to be friends raging at each other...

We were joking about 5 man top prior to the game starting and I didn't even set my runes/masteries properly lolz...

Does this happen often or was I just unlucky?
4 years ago#225
1 - FoNgThOnG
2 - Teemo, Warwick, and Vayne so far.
3 - Play with RL friends instead of ones I find on GameFaqs.

Just really started playing a lot recently and I have noticed that a lot of players are a bunch of whiny, little girls. They all have their damn fingers on the REPORT button, ready to report someone for the smallest things.
GamerTag, PSN, & Nintendo ID - FoNgThOnG
4 years ago#226
1. GrizzyBear22

2. Lee Sin, or Syndra

3. I've played a couple games with Nubz and that's about it. I'm just usually too scared of failing to play with new people :/
GT: FalconPAUNCH666
4 years ago#227
1. Shwift
2. None really, i go through different champs week to week
3. I only play co-op mostly cause i can't stand the pvp environment. In co-op i never have to deal with that usually and it's fun to me. Not really trying to playing this game to get good, but to have fun.
"It's fitting irony the man who trademarked "You're Fired!" is being fired from his own building." -CaptainKO
4 years ago#228
Ign: jared1003
Favourite champ: fizz
I don't play because i don't think im good enough to rech the standards of the pros on this board
4 years ago#229
dwhite1

lots of them really. hard to pick a fav, i go all roles

i actually just played a game with crazyblackbearD and we stomped them, surrender at like 20. i really never thought about playing with you guys until i read this post and decided why not, and it was a fun game and got me my win of the day. i think i might play more with ya guys
Smoke Weed All Day
4 years ago#230
1. Flashnub78
2. Gotta be Kha'zix. IMO, he has one of the best designs (both artistically and in gameplay) Riot's made to date and he's a blast to play.
3. I don't wanna get yelled at for making honest mistakes :(
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
League IGN - Flashnub78
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ATTN: Lurkers of the LoL Board. introduce yourself here!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived